No announcement yet.

BH help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a real time chat room. There's one for this game, you've seen some of the posters on here - Kungpaogao, Lodwig, and there's a bot called Romme which answers Eternium questions on Discord and on here.
    Last edited by Stusmith50; 02-09-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Many on discord are in higher cls so they have a lot of experience. Some only play a certain build, others have multiple good hero's in each build
      Mobile only
      FERO GUSO NODI 9475
      • Max trial currently complete 100
      • 1170 ish cl
      • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
      • Zerg - Shield warrior
      • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

• Stusmith50
        Stusmith50 commented
        Editing a comment
        https://discordapp.com/invite/eternium

Editing a comment
        I joined yesterday and am using the same user name: Avatar. Look for the distinguished dude in the blue shirt... LOL

• Stusmith50
        Stusmith50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Already said Hi! But I have a different screen name on Discord!

Originally posted by Blp88blue View Post
      Many on discord are in higher cls so they have a lot of experience. Some only play a certain build, others have multiple good hero's in each build
      Stusmith50 , so what is your alias over there?
      Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084
      Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)
      Maverick - Stalker BH, currently my gold farmer
      Merlin - Arcanist Mage, XP farmer
      (Midas) - future ANB Mage to replace Maverick

Comment

Hey thanks for all the help, just a few changes to equip and some help with attribute targets and I've pushed to 82 and cleared 80 with about 3 min to spare! You guys rock especially kamap for the targets to aim for

Comment

I am familiar with the Sralker gear and recommended skills but what is the alternative and which will push further into trials?
          Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)

Comment

Bh gold Farming? i still used:
            "How to Optimize Gold Farming" by Coda
            i Just adjust here and there a bit with the weapon etc etc (this guide is old but very efficient & easy to follow)
            hope the old Master will update his "Gold Guide"?
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-14-2020, 03:17 AM.
            Honest playin with Low end Pc
            Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
            Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
            Let's play

Comment

Hello,
              I would also like some advice from the pros. Is there anything I should definitely change? I think movement is too low but I don’t know what to sacrifice for it. BH stalker, I clear TL105 but I could do maybe better, I haven’t pushed too hard coz it’s off season... I know my necklace and rings are pretty bad and need to work on them so I could definitely add some stats via them

thanks for any comment and critique!
              Attached Files

Comment

You are far ahead of me (I just hit CL480) but my MS is up closer to 30 FPS.

Comment

You could try switching some AR and haste into CD, CR, power (you would need to experiment to see what works best). A quick way to try this is to reset CL for attack stats and only use 50% of the haste, putting the extra into power.
                  jewelry with a 301 stat or multiple 280 stats will also give you a big boost if you have mediocre jewellery.
                  Also try different abilities - PI instead of piercing can sometimes help with different play styles.

Comment

• Shanina
                    Shanina commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! I will try playing around those

I like BH too but mage special skills are just fun. Lol.
                  I got stuck at TL 74 for eons. The game just takes some time. Make some near perfect jewerly. Helps alot. I say near perfect, as there's a spread sheet floating around which is well worth it. You can save yourself alot of Brillant gems and just sacrifice 2 or 3 stat points.
                  After that you really need set pieces. The bonuses help alot with the harder bosses. After trying both havic and stalker without much success I made assult set. Cruised up to TL 84 where I'm stuck again. Lol.
                  The game just takes some time. Times of gem farming and exp farming. This is the point where only you can decide. I've beaten the game at whatever TL and end it or grind on through. Once you have a decent set of armor and jewlery, you can enhance those pieces, rerole them, add sockets, max out you crafting, etc. This all can cost you money to speed things up or alot of patience. There's no magical short cut no matter which character you play. There is a akill to learn with some of the bosses.
                  BH get your AR up to 50. You pretty much cycle through special skills. Try power instead of cr or cr with cd and see which does better. At 430 I think power may serve you better. As vitality and loh do serve you fighting mobs they don't really do alot with the bosses that one hit you anyway. Speed around 24 should help on running and dodging their attacks.
                  Its a fun game for those who persevere.
                  Good luck.

Comment

Id probably sacrifice some AR and haste for MS and CD. More LoH would help too. When I posted this I had stalled ot st TL 52, I'm now on 87, and most of my gear is still epic.

Comment

Working...
                    X