Jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewelry

So I've read the jewelry guides and I'm still a little confused.

Are supposed to use brilliants on every single jewelry you fuse? Or can you use trillion and get almost the same result?

When fusing 2 CR rings with 1 CD ring, do you socket all 3 rares with gems or just the CR?

I've seen some people have a stat of 300 on a piece of jewelry, but I can only get my stats to 280. Why?

You need to gem all 3 of the epics with 300 stat gemstone for 300.

Yes in the split 2/1 fusion you will put cr gems in all 3 including the CD, however, the 3CD ring will have no gemstones.

For 2 main stats for the top 3 use brillants. For the bottom 6 you can use trillions. Its possible to get 299 that way though. I would check nhats spreadsheet

Comment

You only socket when there is a gemstone that matches the jewelry piece attribute. You do not socket CD as there is no corresponding gemstone.

If you want the absolute highest values? You do all your socketing with brilliants. People have varying definitions of "almost". My acceptable "almost" and your acceptable "almost" could be very different.

If you pulldown NHat's spreadsheet from the Jewelry Crafting/Fusing Guide, then you can see what the difference will be when crafting trillions instead of brilliants.

A single value of 301 on a piece of jewelry means that all socketing was done with brilliants and the Rares were all socketed with the brilliant gemstone with 301 value attribute. The nine-piece attribute that the rares are not socketed for will have a value of 271.

Help?
      My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
      All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
        You need to gem all 3 of the epics with 300 stat gemstone for 300.

Yes in the split 2/1 fusion you will put cr gems in all 3 including the CD, however, the 3CD ring will have no gemstones.

For 2 main stats for the top 3 use brillants. For the bottom 6 you can use trillions. Its possible to get 299 that way though. I would check nhats spreadsheet
        What do you mean "top 3, bottom 6?"

Comment

If power is one of your primary stats and you have 3 90s and 6 89s. The 3 90s will get brilliants and fused together while the 89s would get trillions and fused together

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
            If power is one of your primary stats and you have 3 90s and 6 89s. The 3 90s will get brilliants and fused together while the 89s would get trillions and fused together
            I usually crafted my jewelry with a 6/3 split, but I just read a 5/4 split was better. How would a 5/4 split work?

This is how I made my old pieces before the update where LoH became obsolete and Armor wasn't a good attribute to have on jewelry:

1 Epic Armor: 9 uncommon armor socketed
            1 Epic Vitality: 9 uncommon vitality socketed
            1 Epic Haste/ LoH: 2 rare haste socketed, 1 rare LoH socketed.

Did I do this right or am I off somewhere?

I was going to make new jewelry with attributes Ability, CD, CR and Vit. Would I follow this method:

1 Epic Ability
            1 Epic Vitality
            1 Epic CD/CR with 2 rare CR socketed and 1 rare CD socketed?

Or would it be better
            1epic Ability
            1 Epic CR
            1 Epic Vitality/CD with 2 rare Vit and 1 rare CD?

Comment

Originally posted by Triglav View Post
              I usually crafted my jewelry with a 6/3 split, but I just read a 5/4 split was better. How would a 5/4 split work?

This is how I made my old pieces before the update where LoH became obsolete and Armor wasn't a good attribute to have on jewelry:

1 Epic Armor: 9 uncommon armor socketed
              1 Epic Vitality: 9 uncommon vitality socketed
              1 Epic Haste/ LoH: 2 rare haste socketed, 1 rare LoH socketed.

Did I do this right or am I off somewhere?

I was going to make new jewelry with attributes Ability, CD, CR and Vit. Would I follow this method:

1 Epic Ability
              1 Epic Vitality
              1 Epic CD/CR with 2 rare CR socketed and 1 rare CD socketed?

Or would it be better
              1epic Ability
              1 Epic CR
              Either way, I socket the rare CD with whatever attribute I'm fusing it into an epic with, correct?

Comment

1epic Ability
                1 Epic CR
                I would go with this one, the pure epics you know how to do already, so for the Vit/CD do:
                - 3 uncommon Vit, plus emeralds (or use Jbox)
                - 3 uncommon CD, no gemstones (or use Jbox)
                - 2 uncommon CD, 1 uncommon Vit, plus 3 emeralds
                - now fuse the rares with 3 emeralds
                Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

I would go with this one, the pure epics you know how to do already, so for the Vit/CD do:
                  Ahh that's what the 5/4 split is. Thanks a lot man

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

And how big is the difference between using 50s or 40s? Is it worth it to wait it out and use all 50s in your opinion or is the number difference small enough to half-ass it and use 40s?

Like are we only talking about a 20 or 30 point difference? Or is it really best to use the top 3 bottom 6 fuse like you mentioned? I want my jewelry to have high stats but using all 50s seems like it's going to take forever and a day.

Comment

And how big is the difference between using 50s or 40s? Is it worth it to wait it out and use all 50s in your opinion or is the number difference small enough to half-ass it and use 40s?

Like are we only talking about a 20 or 30 point difference? Or is it really best to use the top 3 bottom 6 fuse like you mentioned? I want my jewelry to have high stats but using all 50s seems like it's going to take forever and a day.
                      This is where the fusing spreadsheet comes in... plug in the numbers and see the differences for yourself, way too many possible combinations to cover...
                      See the 3rd post in my "Eternium Files" thread if you have issues downloading the file.

Here's a sample comparison:

Perfect max and all 50s: 301 / 271 / 99.2% / 224
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	01.JPG Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	171827Click image for larger version  Name:	02.JPG Views:	0 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	171826Click image for larger version  Name:	03.JPG Views:	0 Size:	17.1 KB ID:	171824

Droping ALL gemstones to 40s: 277 / 253 / 99.2% / 209
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	04.JPG Views:	0 Size:	17.2 KB ID:	171825
                      Last edited by Nhat; 05-25-2020, 06:12 AM.
                      Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Triglav
                        Triglav commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah I'm really confused on how to use that spreadsheet. I watched your video explaining it too. I just don't get it for some reason. I'll figure it out I'm sure
                    Working...
                    X