Crafting New Talisman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting New Talisman

Where can i get the material to craft the talisman of power those gold orb looking materials? Any response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

We don't know yet... all we know is they will be rewarded in future events... potentially as milestone rewards.
    Eternium Files - links and details - 24 June 2020: v1.5.2 changes: Armor coefficient reduced to 1,500 (was 2,000)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I was getting a bit frustrated trying to find it on my own!

Comment

• RAFERS102
        RAFERS102 commented
        Editing a comment
        Devs like to leave parts out like that for some reason.

Right now the only way to get unique talisman's are by drops. However you can craft non-unique talismans with Ingrid without anything special. You'll need to start off by crafting a uncommon, then work your way up to legendaries.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        You can sometimes find unique talismans in locked chests.

Travis said that Glory (the gold orb looking material) will be rewarded in the upcoming War Supplies event this Friday.

Comment

I've, had a ton of drops farming 90 and 95,4 talismans, 4 sashes, and 1 full set of power and 1 set experience of SC mage, and 1 bracers of mastery.

Comment

Originally posted by Sithodius View Post
          I've, had a ton of drops farming 90 and 95,4 talismans, 4 sashes, and 1 full set of power and 1 set experience of SC mage, and 1 bracers of mastery.
          I have completed the new BH set, pls 5-6 unique items (Bracers of Mastery, 3 belts and some trinkets) in the Misty Island. They're mostly lvl70 Epic items, with the exception of a couple of lvl70-71 Legendary ones, but they're sufficient for testing.
          No luck in TLs and I hope they fix that; making crafting the sole/main way to get decent unique items would be a huge step backwards. We spent a long time farming lower tier TLs to gather mats and then gamble in Ingrid and luckily the dev team listened and recently shifted our focus back to actually playing the game. I understand that they need to "protect" Glory's value, but hopefully this won't come at the expense of going back to the gambling one-way street.
          I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X