• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do atm?

Hi!
    Season 4 is over.
    They are working on something new.
    when the new update will come is probably not yet known.
    how should we act now?
    i think the best way is to collect lots of resources and gold?
    Upgrading your equipment wouldn't be wise now, right?

Craft a blue XG set and run through story mode with 200% currency boosters on all three levels to get all the gems
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

It's a good time to try out a new class and farm some resources... Or just work on your push skills?
      Mage: Anba

Comment

i'm all out for the Story Mode 5 star
        from poverty of "13" gems now at lemme see erm..
        how bout Gold? this is another matter for heaven's sake: at the moment still not enough for me i'm afraid
        i can happily participate in you just name it...war supply event? Anb's?..
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-20-2020, 01:05 AM.
        Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Similar to others, I'm running story mode for gems with 1300% gold find. No boosters, but it's better than nothing and free. I'm also doing 2 minute Trial 120 runs with my Bounty Hunter, and getting a CL every 20-30 minutes. Picking up occasional 75-77 upgrades for my non Stalker gear sets, and looking for perfect BOM's to use with future meta changes. I have more near perfect rings and necklaces of various attribute combos than I could ever use (I literally have life on hit and block sets for god's sake) so I don't really care about gemstones anymore.
          Last edited by DethStrike; 10-20-2020, 05:16 AM.

Comment

AnB's are so often now, I tend to use a couple of hours to farm gold. Taking and extra 20mil back to main account may come in handy one day.

Comment

I run mage in farming gems in story mode. I now have full EG ELR + GMC blue set + epic lily and 131+% jewelries. Running through story mode and use shatter in the middle or every third or quarter of the map, so all mobs that I pass through will get killed and wait 4-5 seconds at the end of the map for the flying gold, materials and salvageable gear. In that sense I farm gems, gold, few crafting materials at a time. In a single mage I use I get 45m running from normal to legendary mode. It might be slower than BHs and warriors running story mode but you'll farm multiple resources at a time. You can have an option of using gold boosters to get more gold. In my case, my spare 100% boosters from past rewards is enough.
              Last edited by Benedicto; 10-20-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I could hardly wait for the end of ANB event to do absolutely nothing. My hands are broken by mouse and keyboard, so I am only doing daily quests. Giving everyone a head start, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X