Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Crag(Heroic)-Garm- Yesterday-Hard / Today-Easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Crag(Heroic)-Garm- Yesterday-Hard / Today-Easy?

So i was fighting Garm in heroic yesterday in the Dragon Crag- dozens of time- kept dying- was very difficult- couldnt get him to less than 50% health. So i logged off.. Today, i wake up, log on and it has me at Garm, the final boss of Dragons Crag( still on Herioc), but i killed him withing 2 minutes and hardly took any damage... wasnt paying attention to the red/blue cirls(heal/xtra damage) on the ground. Just killed him so easily. Anyone know why? Just a glitch?

Garm can be a tough battle, you need to learn the attack patterns. There are lots of discussions and videos on the forum and discord about each of the bosses and how to fight them. Here is a brief explanation of the circles. https://discord.com/channels/3598955...60942562426882

Comment

Without seeing your character sheet it’s hard to say.

In general, I find dying on Garm when maxing out my TL to be problematic. It isnvery troublesome with spawn and hit with an attack and poisoned before you can move and then poison dot kills you before blue aura spawns. Repeat, repeat, repeat full health Garm and reset back beginning of trial map.

on Mage there is a glitch with Frostbeam and the aura, good for killing you.

if your Cr/Cd is off, that could be it.

There’s also a light blue bar above him in battle representing protection and a well timed special ability with a crit hit when the protection packs a much bigger damage hit. At low TL’s that protection is down a lot. At high TLs, it’s up a lot.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        The blue bar is for the stun freeze and other eeffect that wont trigger if he got blue bar but. I dunno about the lower dmg
    Working...
    X