What is the point of empty sockets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of empty sockets?

I have seen this more than once during each anb on the LBs: a player sockets everything in their inventory but then does not use ANY gemstones whatsoever... why?

I cannot imagine that there is some secret advantage to this? Or that the players have no gemstones at all with which to socket their equipment?

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I have seen this more than once during each anb on the LBs: a player sockets everything in their inventory but then does not use ANY gemstones whatsoever... why?

I cannot imagine that there is some secret advantage to this? Or that the players have no gemstones at all with which to socket their equipment?
    my english is not good so im having hard time understanding some english. what do u mean? u see at leaderboards some does have empty sockets when clearly they can add some into it?

I see some players too im sure they have alot of brilliant gems too but for some reason they dont add it to their items probably hidden advantage thatothat they use to gain advantage orior it is a bug they have added it but it doesnt show up.

Comment

• Beercules
      Beercules commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, thats my question. They have empty sockets and gemstones to put in the empty sockets... but they dont do it. If it is a display bug, then it is very odd that it affects some players and not others. If it is a bug that creates an advantage, then why isnt everyone doing it?

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      probably few players know the bug yet now u post it here probaby some will be curious about it and test it. but im pretty sure it s a bug only if not they deserve to be ban.

me? i socketed everythin for my ANB hero
    nearly a "Pauper" i'm afraid
    luckily waitin for skill upgrading just step by step runnin the Story Mode 5 star/daily 100 etc etc
    thank you

Attached Files
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      is that your anb hero? and what trial are u already? and how many time do u have left? thank u

I've seen this on the leaderboard too, not really sure why, the only theory I could come up was that they run the trials without them as long as they can comfortably to get used to not having them so that when they finally add them it will add a big very noticable boost to their character and make the higher trials feel easier. Just a theory though and as I wrote it it struck me as kind of convoluted...

Comment

Working...
    X