Get rid of Quest Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get rid of Quest Items

One of my Heros got some Deadwook splinters in his inventary, but no quest. Can´t be dropped, cant be selled. How can I get rid of them?

This happens when you accept a daily quest with one hero, collect some of the required items, then turn the quest in with another hero. You can get rid of the extra daily quest items by accepting the daily quest that requires the same items the next time it comes around, then making sure the hero turning the quest in has the extra items in his/her inventory.

Comment

Thank you Travis for the quick awnser, I figured how I got them, was hoping there is a way to get rid of them without waiting for the next quest.

Had a simular issue with an epic sword i bought for 1€ I think it was. To delete It from the inventory I gave it to a hero which I erased.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Like Travis said, you just have to look for that same quest to come around again. There is no other way to get rid of quest items.

You should finish that quest with that hero first before you get rid of the quest item. Even you have enough number of required items, you still have to obtain that amount, and all of those quest items will disappear after you complete the quest.

Comment

Working...
      X