cant craft lvl 77 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant craft lvl 77 items

idk if its me but i ve spent may millions and crafting materials but still cant get lvl 77 items .it is luck or i m doing somethin wrong for example ive craft 35 boots and higher i got is 75 lvl boots just once .usually boots stuck at 72 .same problem with manybother parts like gloves bracers etc.isntherebsomething i cant do exept quit this before i break my keyboard?

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
    What is your crafting Mastery Level?

Comment

You have 1/64 chance to obtain a 77. So that ismany many million dollard and many ress if not in anb

Comment

And if you get one let say in the first 10 try. Then youll maybe need to wait another 64+54. So you can wait up to 118 craft attemp bfr getting a mew one but you could also get another one after 55 more try just to get in the other « 64 » bag

Comment

There are 3 things at play here:

1) always do crafting on mobile. PC is known for weird RNG behaviour 2) are you crafting "normal" items? So not set and not unique? Then you have a 1/64 chance of getting a 77, but with bad luck this can be many, many more crafts. Or with good luck you could have 3 in a row
          3) are you crafting legendary set/unique items at lvl71? Then you *also* have a 1/64 chance, but here there is a special mechanism in place to ensure the odds increase if you have not received a 77 yet, meaning it's almost impossible not to get a 77 after being at 80+ crafts. At the same time, it's also very unlikely for you to get one in the first couple crafts, where the odds can be less than 1/64. So just continue doing and one will come on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by UmbraDei View Post
            There are 3 things at play here:

1) always do crafting on mobile. PC is known for weird RNG behaviour 2) are you crafting "normal" items? So not set and not unique? Then you have a 1/64 chance of getting a 77, but with bad luck this can be many, many more crafts. Or with good luck you could have 3 in a row
            3) are you crafting legendary set/unique items at lvl71? Then you *also* have a 1/64 chance, but here there is a special mechanism in place to ensure the odds increase if you have not received a 77 yet, meaning it's almost impossible not to get a 77 after being at 80+ crafts. At the same time, it's also very unlikely for you to get one in the first couple crafts, where the odds can be less than 1/64. So just continue doing and one will come on its own.
            So I need 64 in row crafts to get one level 77 item?

Comment

• UmbraDei
              UmbraDei commented
              Editing a comment
              You're also expected to get 2 times a lvl76, 4 times a 75, 8 times a 74 etc during those 64 crafts (on average)... So it's still quite okay, you can rotate items and get decent gear overall.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              If you go to Discord, search for the Crafts Predictor thread. It is an Excel spreadsheet that helps you figure out when the odds of crafting a higher level item are leaning in your favor. But yes, "on average", you can craft a level 77 piece out of each 64 attempts at level 50 Crafting Mastery. Also, most players use the ANB events for crafting because the crafting costs are reduced and a new hero has a better shot at crafting a level 77 item. Once you master the basics of your hero type, you can usually bring back 2 pieces of gear using the Celestial Transforms from the ANB.

Stop doing level 71 legendary set or unique item with that toon. I suspect you start using him for such crafts before he reached ML 50, and that is why you had only one 75 in 35 attempts.

Raise a new toon to hero level 70, and use him for such crafts. Once he gets a 77, delete it, and raise a new one. This way, you’ll need on average 28 attempts for each 77.

You can also continue to craft with him until you get one 77 and two 76s, or the same plus three or four 75s... the choice is yours.

As UmbraDei wrote, for such “special” crafts (level 71, legendary, set or unique) there is a special mechanism in place that will make extremely likely to get exactly 1 77, 2 76s, 4 75s, 8 74s, 16 73s, 32 72s and... 1 71, in the first 64 crafts of a toon, provided he didn’t start such special crafts before the Mastery Level of the account is maximized. The same distribution is also very likely in the next 64 crafts, and the next, etc.
            Last edited by LodWig; 02-18-2021, 12:08 AM.
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

LodWig or UmbraDei need to make a guide to "How to craft lvl77 item using a crafting toon" and pin it to guide section
              tbh i also lost a lot of gold and materials before i join discord and get information about this crafting toon "trick"

it'll help a lot of new player IMHO

Guide :

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                Stop doing level 71 legendary set or unique item with that toon. I suspect you start using him for such crafts before he reached ML 50, and that is why you had only one 75 in 35 attempts.

Raise a new toon to hero level 70, and use him for such crafts. Once he gets a 77, delete it, and raise a new one. This way, you’ll need on average 28 attempts for each 77.

You can also continue to craft with him until you get one 77 and two 76s, or the same plus three or four 75s... the choice is yours.

As UmbraDei wrote, for such “special” crafts (level 71, legendary, set or unique) there is a special mechanism in place that will make extremely likely to get exactly 1 77, 2 76s, 4 75s, 8 74s, 16 73s, 32 72s and... 1 71, in the first 64 crafts of a toon, provided he didn’t start such special crafts before the Mastery Level of the account is maximized. The same distribution is also very likely in the next 64 crafts, and the next, etc.
                guide pls post guide sir.

Comment

I'll try to draft something.

Comment

Wrote a guide explaining it all here:
                    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...t-a-lvl77-item

Comment

Working...
                    X