How To Obtain A Perm Force Shield???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Obtain A Perm Force Shield???

I have a warrior with high stats but if I use him in pvp he gets his butt kicked by LOWER ranking warriors with LOWER ranking abilities, weapons and armour. The main reason A PERMANENT FORCE SHIELD that does NOT DISAPPEAR and ABSORBS ALL DAMAGE. SWTF??? For instance, in my last fight I used my assassin. Lvl71. ALL MY STATS dwarfed my opponents, he being lvl 64. All my abilities at lvl 10, while his averaged maybe a 7. one hit on that player activated a force shield that I have on my warrior, (which is maxed out and lasts maybe six seconds in game and three seconds in pvp.) this force shield comes from the shield he weilds. I have the same. There is only a 38% of being activated. Yet his force shield once activated NEVER dessipitated as they usually do... not only that but when I was able to get some distance from him with electro traps, I was taking damage..A LOT OF DAMAGE. HUH??? He doesnt have any special charms or weapons, nor armour... how was he capable of slaughtering my character??

Maybe he have dmg return. Didnt try it but maybe itcould work in arena

Comment

Again...not tech support. Moved to Players Helping Players. Please stop posting non-tech related issues in the tech support section.

Comment

my bad... i made other posts here, to give you a heads up. my apologies... not to keen on the set up. and really not too ipad click screen saavy...please be patient with me as i learn this thing, and i will do same learning game from now on, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X