Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Gold: The end is near; what Passives would be best for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gold: The end is near; what Passives would be best for me?

Hi,

on my smartphone, I still take too long to clear a (any) trial -> too few runs -> "suboptimal" stats.

My ELR Mage, Fire Lily build, has time for (at most) three more push runs, hopefully (miracles DO happen) to TL125.

I'm just waiting for three final abilities to upgrade.

I hope one of the experts can advise me on the best collection of Passives for my toon.

At present it's Fleet Footed / Glass Cannon / Power Infusion.
    I there a more useful combination?

Also: have I used my meagre colkection of gemstones well, or should I make some changes?

[P.S. Just in case someone wonders why I Transformed the Staff, not the Cape: this is the third ANB in a row where I had a 77 Integralas Mantle, plus a fourth one outside ANB; on the other hand, my "best" GMC Staff is a 75.]

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210223-200538_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	299.1 KB ID:	193300

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210223-200628_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	201.0 KB ID:	193301Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210223-200746_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	192.5 KB ID:	193302

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210223-201059_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	279.0 KB ID:	193299
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-23-2021, 07:57 PM.

Fleet footed can be switched to endurance for extra toughness for push.

Btw have you tried running with less ability rating?
    Mage: Anba

Comment

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you can convert 2 for 1, I would do that with all your yellows and purples, your ar is way higher than it needs to be, 1500 is fine with IM. Also, if you needed to you could unsocket some of your brilliant rubies and shatter them...

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment
      You're are probably better off replacing you socketed sapphires with rubies also, the power will add more dmg than haste and 2500 is plenty for haste.

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      @Splendor

Good advice, thanks; I'll do that.

btw that 77 robe is sweet - saved a lot of gems for socketing : )
    Mage: Anba

Comment

wow 2,9k AR
      what a mad man

Guide :

Comment

Originally posted by kurtcabage View Post
        wow 2,9k AR
        what a mad man
        At least I now know that Wispy isn't ALWAYS right .
        In one video he mentioned his unnecessarily high AR, as "it maxes out around 2000"; he had 39% Cooldown Reduction, I've got a gigantic 40%.
        I'll certainly try to reduce the AR, though.
        Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-24-2021, 08:01 AM. Reason: Ambiguity removed.

Comment

• kurtcabage
          kurtcabage commented
          Editing a comment
          the thing is 1500AR is more than enough
          and you can add other stats to the remaining empty stats slot

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          He was right, but they changed the calculations for AR since his original post.

• Medamanaman
          Medamanaman commented
          Editing a comment
          @Ozymandius

Thanks for restoring my trust in Wispy's infallibility.

Thanks again to all of you.
        I....
        -converted some Gems to Gold
        -produced a number of Brilliant Rubies
        -unsocketed a lot
        -Reforged some equipment with AR,
        ....until I was out of Gold again and couldn't bring myself to spend even more Gems; after all, there will be more ANBs.

The result:
        -11 Brilliant Rubies, 3 Brilliant Diamonds, 3 Brilliant Emeralds
        -2345 AR (38%), 4275 Power, 2098 Vitality (and 126 Dodge Rating)
        -479317 Damage, 1130017 Toughness, 146502 Recovery

Certainly not yet ideal, but better.

(Now I'm waiting for Endurance to reach Level 10, then, as the toon would say, it'll be "Have at you!")
        Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-24-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

nice discussion indeed
          Just an adddition:

if for a Shield warrior: i absolutely have no idea how much AR it really needed (BR SB WW build)
          for me: even 38% is not enough. For ages Still stuck at Trial 139 -normal playin (with 38% AR cool reduction )

" Could never beat Kara at trial 140"

i would take my hat off (as a sign of respect) if any SW friends could beat Kara at trial 140.
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-24-2021, 02:45 PM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            With the recent changes to the Ability Rate's formula, you may be too invested in AR now... 1500 get you to 33%, but then it takes another 1000 to get your to 38% - those 1000 points may be more useful elsewhere, Vit or Power maybe...

• Medamanaman
            Medamanaman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks - I'll take that into account in future builds. For this one, further damage limitation would cost a prohibitive number of Gems for reforging.

have u bought a legendary crate by anychance. me i buy 1 but i havent craft any lvl75-77 now T90 and 3hours left most of my item are lvl 72-73 average item lvl gg. i always get a guarantee 72 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternium2020 View Post
            have u bought a legendary crate by anychance.
            Yes, I did, as well as two of each 50 gem crafting crate.

Concerning Level 77 items - not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky; this is my fourth ANB, and ecxept for the first one (when I didn't reach TL90 anyhow) I've had two 77s every time - but why does one always have to be the IM?

Oh, and of course I don't have three hours left, but less than 15 minutes!

...and my XP farmer was really bad - one reason, in addition to my clumsiness, for the low CL.

Actually, I was the opposite of thrifty; I kept returning to Ruby, and now have at least 6000 Gems less than before ANB - I took care not to keep a tally.
            Hopefully, this time next year my playing will be good enough to make do with little expenditure, due to many FAST farming runs (currently, I'm dismally slow).
            Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-25-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Nhat you're right
              i decrease ability from 38% to just a mere 34% Cooldown
              add more vitality (the highest in my entire life as a Shield warrior )
              Just try at trial 139
              Strange: Shiled Slam is 70 % eventhough AR is decrease

result:

timin decrease a bit from 9:50 min to as it is now (not bad)
              would try to decrease from time to time ( i just can't beat Kara with BR SB WW) at trial 140
              maybe as i have insane-amount of Vitality?? i could try to reduce the timin left for bosses to say 6 min somethin it's possible to beat Kara? i dunno will try later
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-01-2021, 06:16 PM.
              Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice exorcist ill need to catch yo7 up bfre the end of season. Sometime left. Hope ill be as good as you master
            Working...
            X