Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

48-hour package when creating an account!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48-hour package when creating an account!

namely i just created a new account, i am wondering if i should buy the 48 hour package because i missed it last time ))

That must be a new feature. Send a screen shot, and I would be happy to take a look at it.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe Kopy is referring to The Elven Deal which is 4k gems, 15k gold, an archer and unlocks one minion slot for $19.99.

All depends on what you want and how much you are willing to spend on the game.

If you are only ever gonna spend the $19.99? The money is better spent on two Season Passes.

Get more gem equivalents per dollar than the $19.99 and $49.99 gem packages but fewer than the $99.99 gem package and the Daily Gems package, assuming you collect the gems every day.

Only you can say how you want to spend your real money.

Update: Keep in mind that it is considered a waste to unlock anything on a hero outside of a hero during ANB. You will quickly burn through any gems you buy if you develop a hero outside of ANB. Just get your hero up to level 30 spending no gems and create your real heroes during ANBs. You will be better off for the net gems than buying The Elven Deal.

The purchased minion and unlocked slot will be lost when you delete your current hero.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 04-02-2021, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Coldet
      Coldet commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure OP already knows much of this - he did say he missed on it the last time.

Happy Easter Old Man

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Coldet Yes, I am sure they know all of it since they have done this before. Though, they did say "i am wondering if i should buy" which means they are looking for pros and cons.

If they already knew all the pros and cons, then it is a no-brainer. So, why even bother posting about it?

Happy Easter young pup.

• Kopy2612@gmail.com
      Kopy2612@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I know ! Currently it is too difficult to find gems with few quests

They can replace that in somewhat more spend-worthy deal for new players, it could be discounted prices like in ANBs for the very first hero a new player is growing. And since the season pass was introduced, that $19.99 deal is no longer worth it...

Comment

Working...
    X