Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Android emulator can use both hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Android emulator can use both hands?

I used bluestack and nox but it didn't support the second vegetarian part which was quite annoying to push and use one, so I asked people if there was any emulating that could hit both arm-beating crews. ( Sorry I used a Microsoft keyboard to translate)

As far as i know, the emulator has lots of glitches and bugs, it's not recommended to play eternium with it

why use an emulator when you can use the official version of eternium?
    are you using windows 10 atm ?
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 04-09-2021, 06:23 AM.
    Guide :

Comment

Since ads were removed, there's no more advantages in using emulators these days...
      ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
        Since ads were removed, there's no more advantages in using emulators these days...
        ​​
        Unfortunately, I must disagree. I had to load up Bluestacks since they introduced the Arena because they broke The Gauntlet for the Windows version only.

Since the Arena version rolled out, v1.5.21?, the application bombs every time you die in The Gauntlet unless you click "Resurrect " or "End Level" before the timer finishes counting down.

I hate running Bluestacks as the native Windows 10 version is much better. Running Bluestacks is, however, a necessary evil since I use The Gauntlet for farming.

Comment

For discussion sake..well
          for those low end PC (legacy BIOS) usin the celebrated "Windows 7" (are they any windows 7 lovers left on this earth??)
          U could used the Bluestacks 0.10.7.561 (the only bluestacks Wihout VIT or Virtualization -some say it's the fastest emulator in town for low end PC )

erm: try it bf : googleplay on PC: download Eternium via it. yabadabadoo. Eternium goin smoothly. Would stick to windows 7 - Just that i'm afraid of all this malicious virus/malware attack etc etc after windows 7 is out of service - if not for this i would forever used windows 7. well the best option for my pc is usin the windows that it is build into -WINDOWS 7. it is as simple as that!!
          Thank you
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-09-2021, 05:05 PM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc
          Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Kopy2612@gmail.com View Post
            I used bluestack and nox but it didn't support the second vegetarian part which was quite annoying to push and use one, so I asked people if there was any emulating that could hit both arm-beating crews. ( Sorry I used a Microsoft keyboard to translate)
            I encourage you to post the question in your native tongue so that we may look at different translations. The translation you sent is difficult to follow.

I think that you are asking about using the secondary attack when running an emulator. Correct?

I have never fingered out how to do the two-finger attack.

Suggestions TheExorcist ?

Comment

I'm still tryin to understand proper the meaning of:

1. Second vegetarian 2. Arm- beating crews?

two finger attack? I dunno
              Honest playin with Low end Pc
              Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Assuming that they are asking about how to use the secondary attack that is with two fingers on a touchscreen, have you figured out how to do a secondary attack with an emulator? If so, which one?
            Working...
            X