Lost me hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost me hero

I have 3 wizards and ran the last event with a barbarian would wad pretty sick nasty. I ended the event just now and he's a goner. Doesn't show up in my character options. Had the option to buy two empty spots. Is this because I didn't have an extra slot open? Bummer, anyway to get my lvl70 barb w leveled skills back ? Or gotta do to it all over again?

If you do not have an unlocked, vacant hero slot when you end the event, then your event hero is deleted. This was explained in the prompts shown (that you had to click through). Fortunately, another event is due to start tomorrow, so you'll have another chance to build a new hero up again.

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      How long will an event hero sit in 'suspended animation' ... until I can make room for them (either by deleting a character or otherwise unlocking a spot)?

Is there a limit to the number that can sit in suspended animation (I am hoping you understand what I mean by this term!)?

Thanks ... KTB

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      For now, they can sit there indefinitely and there is no real limit. However, if you have too many old event heroes, then your UI will get crowded and push new event icons off of the screen. Also, the devs have mentioned putting a time limit on how long old event heroes can exist once an event has ended.
Working...
X