Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leadrboard rewards questions.

Goodmorning everyone,

I have 3 chars and 1 event hero. Every time an ANB event ends, i delete the former ANB hero and keep the new one to collect gems from story line, preparing for the next ANB event.

Question 1: can i claim Season leaderbord rewards from all my 3 chars? ( 2 x mage, 1x warrior)

Question 2: if i delete the former ANB hero can i get the leaderbord awards from this hero ?

Question 3: when is planned a new ANB event to start? if it is planned after 3 months , i can afford to spent 500 gems to unlock a new slot to host the new event hero and push Season event with 3 mages and 1 warrior , and hope for the best

Good morning? Good afternoon!

1. Season leaderboard rewards are only given to your hero that ranks highest in that hero's class. All the other heroes are removed from the rankings.

2. Are you asking about ANB leaderboard awards or season leaderboard awards? Though, it does not really matter because the rankings hold after you delete a hero. Deleted heroes are not removed from the leaderboards.

3. Depends. Are they going to delay the next ANB cycle due to a version upgrade? Will there be something else that causes a delay? I want to say that the plan is to have a War Supplies event that will last for around eight or nine days and starts on the Friday after Gold #9 ends. Unless there is something that causes a delay? Bronze #10 would be scheduled to start on the Friday after the War Supplies event ends. War Supplies events can be squirrely so all bets are off. War Supplies events used to happen between Silver and Gold. The intent is for weeks between ANB cycles rather than months.

Comment

goodmorning from greece Tin Man its 9:23 am here

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Could not resist having some fun with you.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      Good morning? Good afternoon!

1. Season leaderboard rewards are only given to your hero that ranks highest in that hero's class. All the other heroes are removed from the rankings.

2. Are you asking about ANB leaderboard awards or season leaderboard awards? Though, it does not really matter because the rankings hold after you delete a hero. Deleted heroes are not removed from the leaderboards.

3. Depends. Are they going to delay the next ANB cycle due to a version upgrade? Will there be something else that causes a delay? I want to say that the plan is to have a War Supplies event that will last for around eight or nine days and starts on the Friday after Gold #9 ends. Unless there is something that causes a delay? Bronze #10 would be scheduled to start on the Friday after the War Supplies event ends. War Supplies events can be squirrely so all bets are off. War Supplies events used to happen between Silver and Gold. The intent is for weeks between ANB cycles rather than months.
      Thanks for the replay. If i understood wright i can claim rewards both for my warrior and mage. So keeping 3 mages doesn't do any good. Sping 2021 event will last 35 days more. Can it run parallel with a War Supplies event? Or all event cycle will start again after Spring event ends?

Comment

Only your mage or your warrior will get the rewards. Both heroes will not get rewards. Season rewards are only given to your single highest-ranked hero. If your mage is ranked #38 and your warrior is ranked #39? The mage is the one that earns the reward. The maximum trial level and fastest clearing time do not matter. The highest-ranked in its class is the one that earns the reward.

Just like ANB events run on top of the season, War Supplies run on top of the season. It is possible to have a season end in the middle of a War Supplies or ANB. Once, War Supplies overlapped with one ANB event. That was more of an oops though and will likely not happen again.

A new season can easily start in the middle of a new ANB cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X