How Reliable are Trial & Arena Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Reliable are Trial & Arena Stats?

I'm trying to determine the best ability setup for my heroes (I'm trying all 3 classes), but the statistics seem a bit misleading. In the case of the Arena there are random abilities like Heal that have a 0 next to them, but somehow take 45% of the overall damage (the sum of the %'s also exceeds 100%). How do you best interpret them?

Arena is a completely separate game. Things that work well in trials do not work well (or even at all) in Arena. No one has really bothered to post much about Arena because it is so buggy right now, but there is a forum page for Arena that you might want to check out. You can also look at the Arena leaderboard to see what builds are doing well there. If you click on your hero's name in the upper left corner, you can see the adjustments that are being applied.

Comment

I think the trial sheet is quite accurate. The arena sheet is hard to decipher, but it seems reliable. At least from a mage perspective frostbolt, beam, thermal shock, blink clones damage (it is listed as 'unknown' in the sheet) all look accurate. I haven't tested if dodge, deflect etc are valid, but I believe they aren't far off.

If you want to optimize your stats for the arena, do check out:
      - the effects listed when you click on your hero icon in the arena (e.g. crit damage reduced, etc)
      - your stats while in the arena - only 10% of champion points count

Also note that critical chance and damage don't add any damage if you have lily equipped, but they do affect the damage you see on your hero stat sheet.
      Mage: Anba

Comment

Working...
      X