Unique Trinkets with Unknown Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unique Trinkets with Unknown Chance

I noticed some of the trinkets specifically mention the % odds of triggering their effect & how many times in a time period, etc. I thought the Vial of Wind Spirit sounded interesting, so I crafted it, and I'm wondering what it's trigger % odds are? It says "your attacks can increase your haste by 50, stacking max 10x, then the stack is cleared while dealing 15000% nature damage to enemies. Apparently it activates pretty often because my trial stats indicate about 50% of my damage comes from it.

You can see the icons of the procs/abilities of your hero below it's HP bar, and it shows how many stacks and how long its active. In the Vial of the Wind Spirit, this is the icon (hopefully it'll be fixed soon!):
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210430_215222.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	196619

The 15k% damage will take place if that "8" reaches the 10th stack (the icon will disappear if 9 is going to 10) as the damage to the enemies applied. The stacks will increase as you use your primary/secondary attack and/or abilities hit mobs, and the chances to increase are random (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG number experts!), same as other talisman procs.

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      At low levels up to about trial 80 the vial is nearly as effective as the mage shatter. Talismans are all affected by the cooldown and can only occur a certain number of times per minute. Not so anything that does not say talisman, with vial as soon as the stacks clear and you attack they start building again. One of the better trinkets.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot about the sharing of internal cooldown — with those have "talisman" in the name, but yes VoWS is the exception.

Not sure about the frequency, but VOWS is really helpful for running lower level trials. Instead of a timer, it uses stacks. Once you hit 10 stacks it hits any enemies in the area with 15000% weapon damage, then it resets. If you keep lots of mobs in the active screen, you can do a lot of damage at lower trials.

In ANBs, I craft one at the very beginning and run it through about TL70 when its effect seems to decline. I still use it as the second trinket on my main heroes, but its effect in higher trials drops to only around 3%.

Comment

Working...
    X