I need help with anb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with anb

So I know that you can get a calestial transform in anb.However, every time that I played in anb, I couldn’t do what was needed to get a calestial transform. So can anyone give me some help on how to progress more in anb???

Any help is appreciated
    Vgng lvl 70 DW warrior 2 fury/4 warlord /cleaver/ whirlwind axe

Kinda need more info regarding your previous runs... what trials did you managed to get up to... what difficulties did you encountered?

Maybe have a read of my Fire Lily Fury guide, especially the "Know your path" section... focus on getting Experience for the majority of the event time... then push at the end...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Last time I did anb I used a bh (because bh is said to be the best and I decided to use him over warrior) and reach to 63
      And I just couldn’t keep up with the power of the next trials

Comment

The major error most players make is pushing higher trials too early... keep to lower trial, run full exp gear, wait until you can clear the trial in 1 minute or less before jumping 5 trials up... repeat... until the last few hours then do your push...

Play the class you're more used to, because you need to understand the class fully to be effective in ANB. I'm too lazy to work out then other classes, so I just stick with Warriors...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Ok I will try doing what you said.I also read your post “ANB Build: Furious Flaming Axes” and found it really useful. Thank you so much Nhat

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            If you follow the Nhat game plan, you should be able to get both CTs. The Fury Warrior with Fire Lily power build is the best for building enough CLs to complete TL110 even if you just use the purple e-box gear.

Were u using stalker set last anb?

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes youre saying the truth ozy but i think its easier not to dual class for the begining . Stick to the class you want but if its BH go for stalkerits the easiest way imo

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Turgeon I was suggesting that a new player just use the FireLily 6 pc Fury Warrior for the ANB. I agree dual classing is a bit too much work for a new player.

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha k thnk ozy im sometime wrong with english

V9ng is this you?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210626-091804_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	199121
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• V9ng
            V9ng commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, this is me

Okay, where to begin... This is just general observations from your toon, but this carries over into ANB. I don't know if you play mobile or PC but warrior is definitely the easiest class to play on mobile. I can easily get both Celestial Transforms with minimal effort using warrior.

You want Critical Damage on EVERYTHING. It needs to be a main stat on your jewelry and on every piece of gear. I will go out on a limb here and say that you want CD as a primary stat and Critical Rating as a secondary stat on all your jewelry. Make the other primary and secondary stats your choice (power, haste, vitality, ability rate, etc). I always make CR and vitality my secondary stats and then just choose another primary stat for each piece of jewelry. Your shoulder pads also need to be enchanted with CD.

You have almost no vitality. Warriors need vitality. Players like Romme can get by with very little vitality but the rest of us mere mortals need more of it. Since you're using In the Zone and Belt of the Templar, you don't need CR on any gear so that frees up a stat. Note that if you use a different build that doesn't use Belt of the Templar then you will want CR on every piece of gear too. If you are not planning on using Celestial Transforms on your gear then you need to put vitality on them. This will keep you alive at higher trials. So with the build you're using, Power, CD, Ability Rate on all gear. Movement Speed on pants and boots. And vitality for the fourth stat on everything else.

Your trinkets have Fire Damage on them (?). Replace those with trinkets that have Power, CR, CD, and Physical Damage. Same for your belt and bracer.

Slayer enchantment on your weapons, osmosis on your helm, Life on Hit or Vitality on your tunic, and Parry on your gloves.

This will get you far--and should get you to at least trial 110 in ANB with just 750 CLs.
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Romme Just clarifying--are you advising to not have CR on any jewelry or gear regardless of build, or only when using Belt of the Templar for the 5,000 CR bonus? Without the BotT bonus I would want >45% CR

• Romme
            Romme commented
            Editing a comment
            You won't find any cr on my 158 run that is on the leaderboard.

2000cr from charge, 400 from CL, 100 from ginger beer, plus any medals. But 2500CR is 45.45% crit chance at minimum when you dont have templar procs during boss. Templar 5kCR will basically always be active during mob phase.

Having some CR for exp is fine, but usually in anb I don't really bother with that either.
            Last edited by Romme; 06-28-2021, 05:26 PM.

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Romme Ah! Good point. I had forgotten about the Charge bonus. (Was thinking more of SW build)

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
          Your trinkets have Fire Damage on them (?).
          I used to run vampiric blades with shockwave so fire dmg was huge and now I just got back in the game and I didn’t have enough time to change these
          And yes, I am on mobile

Comment

Working...
          X