X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me understand these stats

Hi guys,
    I wonder if you could help me
    In these pictures,the player above me has more CLs,more power values on most of the items,more celestial items and yet his stats (esp dmg) are lower than mine.
    I'm not a pro but I can understand that fire Lily means no CR&CD but does it really make this much difference?really confused

Originally posted by Tin Man
    Yes, the Fire Lily makes that much of a difference in the Damage Rating.
    No mate,I think you got it wrong.Have a look at my current picture please.several items are unequipped including an axe,I also removed all CR and CD champ points and I still have more damage.
    Does it make sense
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man
      You still have the built-in CR and CD.

You are overthinking this. The simple answer still holds true. The Fire Lily consistently makes that big of a difference in the Damage Rating.

The Damage Rating is a fixed formula that does not relate to your hero's ability to cause damage since it does not include special effects nor abilities except abilities like Celerity that are constant. You can do a search for the formula if you wish. I know that the formula has been discussed in the past.

Comparing Damage Ratings between two different heroes requires a fair amount of work figuring out what all is being factored in.

The differences in Damage Ratings in your original post do not even make me think twice as the results are typical when comparing a Critical Build hero to a Fire Lily Build hero.
      Yeah,you're right mate.I'm over thinking,guess I have too much time while skills are cooking?
      less thinking more farming gotta be my motto????

Comment

Working...
      X