ANB CT Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB CT Question

Do you think I should CT this for a future build or just save the CT for my TL push?

I got two 77s this ANB, but I'm not sure what this bracer would really be good for.
    Attached Files

We never know what is gonna be the next meta build so yes if you hav3 enough room to keep it and dont have any use of that ct Keep it

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'll wait and see if I need the CT for my last TL push. If not, I'll CT this as per your advice.

Rending Slash with Vampiric Blades and Shockwave was part of the Warlord bleed Warrior build. If you get nothing better, you might want to give that build a try in your main account. I never have to make these kind of choices. I am up to the last day and still no level 77s have dropped for me.

Comment

Ozymandius This is my other CT option, but I already have a couple of 77 cleavers, albeit with different sets of stats. I've already CT'd a pair of 76 boots that I definitely could use, so most likely I'll CT the bracer. I have 20 minutes left, but I'd need at least 20 to 30 minutes more to get to the top 100, so I don't really need the last CT for my push. I had a bleed warrior once, but salvaged all the gear to save space after cleave warrior became the new meta. So far I've been lucky with ANBs, getting one to sometimes two 77s each. I usually have to spend 5K to buy two L-boxes, though.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd keep playing. You do not have to CT until you get ready to end the event. Not sure why you would want to keep extra copies of the same weapon in your main account, but your weapon damage will certainly go up if you CT it. I ended up CT'ing both my weapons to get enough damage for the final push though neither one will likely make the cut to be used in main account.

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        They were for builds that each had a different emphasis. One has AR for back when you could get to 60% cooldowns, the other has CR, but you don't really need gear CR with the new warrior meta. I always salvage 77s last as long as I have room. As Turgeon wrote, you never know what the next meta will be.

Originally posted by Kristoff View Post
      Ozymandius This is my other CT option, but I already have a couple of 77 cleavers, albeit with different sets of stats. I've already CT'd a pair of 76 boots that I definitely could use, so most likely I'll CT the bracer. I have 20 minutes left, but I'd need at least 20 to 30 minutes more to get to the top 100 in employee monitoring list, so I don't really need the last CT for my push. I had a bleed warrior once, but salvaged all the gear to save space after cleave warrior became the new meta. So far I've been lucky with ANBs, getting one to sometimes two 77s each. I usually have to spend 5K to buy two L-boxes, though.
      Good luck in top 100, Kristoff

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, PilipHannah , but I didn't leave myself enough time to get there. Just top 250 for me. Hope you did well.
    Working...
    X