Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noir
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification...mixed up.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    The damage you are referring to that kills the boss instantly is Thermal Shock by casting Frost Nova after Frostbeam, and not Shatter by casting Immolate after Frost Nova

Leave a comment:

• Noir
    replied
    Found the problem....didn't have the frostfire sash...with it's working again. Now at trial 90 with about 9.5h left...so have some catching up to do.

Leave a comment:

• Noir
    replied
    Sorry, probably a misnomer, it's using the immolate after frost nova or frost nova after frostbeam. Sorry for the confusion. It works on the surrounding mobs even if they are next to the boss (like normal mobs and the "aids" for Kara)...I will craft a new staff since it is still too low level and check if it's working.

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    replied
    it's just that shatter does way lower damage compared to frostbeam and thermal shock. You can't expect to kill the boss with shatter at higher trials. Check the tutorials for details : )

Leave a comment:

• Noir
    started a topic Anb bronze - shatter on bosses?

Anb bronze - shatter on bosses?

As all of you I m playing Anb bronze. In previous events I could use shatter all the time and could use it to defeat bosses quickly. This Anb, shatter works on all mobs, but seem to not work on bosses, at least not till trial 60, which I just passed. Also the bosses in return seem a little weaker so killing still goes fast, but the "big bang" of shatter was so fun to use. I m using an ELR mage with fire lily and wind vial...which I will change to the power trinket at later trial levels.
    anyone experiencing this problem?
Working...
X