75 better than a 76?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 better than a 76?

I don't understand. Common sense more higher more better. Try Craftin for better 75 cleaver, got a 76. Look at the attribute. Should I just used the 75?

Attached Files
    Android Only Honor 7 - Hisilicon Kirin 935 -Not incline to new pone
    such a low end mobile. haha
    No Snapdragon & anythin above it I'm afraid
    Dual Warrior Trial 140
    Shield Warrior? (Retired)

It's because of the possible range of minimum and maximum damage, they tend to overlap a bit, especially for close levels. The only reason everyone aims for a level 77 is that they'll then apply a CT to it, and so it'll be push to the near max range, and thus be better than a lvl 76.

Stick to which ever item that have the higher stat.
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Use the 75, it has a damage range that is 150 higher than the 76. When they were crafted you should have seen how each ranked such as good, excellent, perfect. It looks like you have an ok 76 and a very good or excellent 75. In addition to the level, there are 4 or 5 rankings in each level starting with unranked and ending with perfect. I've seen L73s with higher damage levels than an L75. I'd suggest use the damage range as your guide. It seems to work for me.

Comment

Nhat, RockDoc i will absolutely follow both of your recommendation: the 75
        many thanks
        Android Only Honor 7 - Hisilicon Kirin 935 -Not incline to new pone
        such a low end mobile. haha
        No Snapdragon & anythin above it I'm afraid
        Dual Warrior Trial 140
        Shield Warrior? (Retired)

Comment

Using my Quality Control spreadsheet I get this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled 43.png Views:	0 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	200395

This shows you got a very bad roll on the 76 damage, putting it in level 74 territory, while you got a perfect roll on the 75 damage.

(This is so stupid. I can upload this bad PNG image weighting 453KB, but a way better PDF version weighting 36KB is rejected because of a weight limit of 19.5KB for PDFs...)

Edit: Thanks to Travis I can now upload this better image:
          No preview though...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by LodWig; 07-22-2021, 10:17 PM.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            (This is so stupid. I can upload this bad PNG image weighting 453KB, but a way better PDF version weighting 36KB is rejected because of a weight limit of 19.5KB for PDFs...)
            I'll look into it.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, try now.

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much!

CT the 76?

Comment

• RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. Use the 75 until you get CT, then apply CT to 76. Best option.

Just to confirm if I CT and item in the ANB at the end of the event the CT will detach and be sent to my main account where I can apply it to whatever item I want on my main? I only have one CT so far on my main. I don't want to mess up. I believe that is what happened. My luck crafting this ANB stinks. :-(

Comment

Hedger , yes you apply CT to piece in ANB then at end both the enhanced piece and the CT will be delivered to your main account. Win-win!

Comment

Working...
            X