Blocked by Elban in Act III?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocked by Elban in Act III?

I almost abandoned eternium when I was blocked by Elban in Act III in story mode. I suspect that happens to many newbies. Now of course I know that Elban is a piece of cake.

I too remember struggling with Elban in Act III.

Comment

We should make a sticky note in the forum about this! I quit eternium after failing many times and changed my 5 star review to one star. Of course I changed it back once I got into the seasons and anbs.
      Now with my lvl77 celed axe, this Elban is nothing, but higher level Elbans still are blockers for me.

Comment

• Rose Coetzee
        Rose Coetzee commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually did delete and reloaded on another e-mail, big mistake. Because now I can't play at all. And did send a e-mail to Making Fun, to help my stupidly. But I will have to pay for gems nearly not enough now. But it's fine, I hope they can help. Because I love this game

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Rose Coetzee unless you have a lot of stuff with the account, I found it’s fun to start a brand new account. Just boost your Craft level to 50, every thing else comes pretty fast.

The "Run away! Run Away!!!" tactics required for Elban doesn't come easy for some action rpg players, especially those used to playing tank classes, like the Warrior...

Warriors don't run... but we do against Elban, lol
      Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• TheExorcist
        TheExorcist commented
        Editing a comment
        Elban? even for a shield warrior who doesn't afraid of anything: sometime if you run you're dead (life goes down in no time) if you fight you're dead also. Most problematic thing? In the beginning If you strike Elban and his life goes down and you died at the same time Elban life back to normal again.

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Death strikes, blood sucking - I can run away from this, but sometimes it poisons my warrior, so my warrior loses life even without any contact with him… what the hell is that?

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        davidz It's most likely his Assassinate/Charge attack, it adds a bleed on your char for the entire fight... It does add a damage boost for you though, so it's a trade-off with how much bleed damage you think you can take for the extra damage boost...

To be safe, best way to avoid it is to make sure you're at least 2 times the arrow's length away. This attack tracks your movement, so you can't simply side-step it, like with Magroth's charge attack...

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...767#post123767

for me it's not elban

my first run on this game was as a warrior
      then i met magroth at SM
      boi i died several times then delete the game

then reinstall and start a mage (best choice that i made )
      Guide :

Comment

Are they cousins?

Comment

Worst for me was Kara when she was introduced, I went straight to her and even with a very powerful hero, could still not kill her. Then I actually paid attention to the story and she became a piece of cake. Still I would rather face a high TL Elban as opposed to Kara.

Comment

Yeah, Kara got me first time too, but now she’s my favorite farming boss… 90, 100 etc

Comment

For me it's Garm, the first time when Act 4 released when the heal and damage buffs appear in opposite sides that if it spawns in the corner of the map you'll never had a chance to step in the heal buff because it is literally outside the map = trial fail instantly.
              Last edited by Benedicto; 07-30-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Melkor beleger
                Melkor beleger commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah my main is a bounty hunter and garm is by far the hardest for him . However for my warrior it's got to be Kara .

My big problem now is the trial boss comes out with mobs, so it’s really hard to beat both. Will Rome’s pull stuff once my jump gets lvl 10. I replayed a few times so have to rebuild
              Will try Romme’s

Comment

I am only lvl 70 and can get past Elban he drains my strength. Give me some advice

Comment

Working...
              X