• Show
Clear All

• Lady Rebecca
    replied
    Thank you Papa Jim!

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    Misty Island, requires a key to play and you receive 3 each day. World 1-6, sometimes drops set/unique items.

• Lady Rebecca
    replied
    David, thank you for your advice and can you further explain where the treasure island is located please.
    Thank you,
    Rebecca

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Get 2 or more Fury armors, and use storm of sword to kill Elban like a piece of cake. You can use glory to unlock Fury and make fury armor, or keep playing lower trials or treasure island to get drops of Fury.

• Lady Rebecca
    replied
    This lady finally found something that really works on al the bosses that I have had difficulty beating! The answer is simply the leap 'upside down v on your screen' ^ twice! Be patient between the times you draw the ^ , it takes a minute little while to become available. Just experiment with the timing. Good luck everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Rose Coetzee unless you have a lot of stuff with the account, I found it’s fun to start a brand new account. Just boost your Craft level to 50, every thing else comes pretty fast.

• Rose Coetzee
    commented on 's reply
    I actually did delete and reloaded on another e-mail, big mistake. Because now I can't play at all. And did send a e-mail to Making Fun, to help my stupidly. But I will have to pay for gems nearly not enough now. But it's fine, I hope they can help. Because I love this game

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    davidz It's most likely his Assassinate/Charge attack, it adds a bleed on your char for the entire fight... It does add a damage boost for you though, so it's a trade-off with how much bleed damage you think you can take for the extra damage boost...

To be safe, best way to avoid it is to make sure you're at least 2 times the arrow's length away. This attack tracks your movement, so you can't simply side-step it, like with Magroth's charge attack...

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...767#post123767

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Death strikes, blood sucking - I can run away from this, but sometimes it poisons my warrior, so my warrior loses life even without any contact with him… what the hell is that?

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Elban? even for a shield warrior who doesn't afraid of anything: sometime if you run you're dead (life goes down in no time) if you fight you're dead also. Most problematic thing? In the beginning If you strike Elban and his life goes down and you died at the same time Elban life back to normal again.

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...elp-with-elban

• Rose Coetzee
    replied
    I am only lvl 70 and can get past Elban he drains my strength. Give me some advice

Leave a comment:

• Melkor beleger
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah my main is a bounty hunter and garm is by far the hardest for him . However for my warrior it's got to be Kara .

• davidz
    replied
    My big problem now is the trial boss comes out with mobs, so it’s really hard to beat both. Will Rome’s pull stuff once my jump gets lvl 10. I replayed a few times so have to rebuild
    Will try Romme’s

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    For me it's Garm, the first time when Act 4 released when the heal and damage buffs appear in opposite sides that if it spawns in the corner of the map you'll never had a chance to step in the heal buff because it is literally outside the map = trial fail instantly.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 07-30-2021, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X