Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help on daily quests:where do i find them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on daily quests:where do i find them?

I cant find these anywhere.any help would be appreciated

You need to finish the Act, and I believe all the quests associated too (need to test this), before you can get the daily quests. Once accepted, you can complete and claim with any char though.

Clear Act 1, daily from Morgan
    Clear Act 2, daily from Ruby
    Clear Act 3, daily from Liana
    Clear map 47 of Act 4, daily from Ingrid
    Clear Act 4, daily from Alarion

So the max you get is 5 per day, after cleared all the acts. Quests are given out at 00:00 UTC, so adjust for your timezone...
    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      You need to finish the Act, and I believe all the quests associated too (need to test this), before you can get the daily quests. Once accepted, you can complete and claim with any char though.

Clear Act 1, daily from Morgan
      Clear Act 3, daily from Liana
      Clear map 47 of Act 4, daily from Ingrid
      Clear Act 4, daily from Alarion

So the max you get is 5 per day, after cleared all the acts. Quests are given out at 00:00 UTC, so adjust for your timezone...
      Sorry i do not understand

I have a warrior at level 63 and cannot get past elban which puts me past act 1 and 2 but not past act 3 normal

I tried to talk to the npc you mentioned but they did not give quest

Comment

As you play through the story maps, various npc will give you quests to complete, which appears as yellow exclamation mark - talk to them to get the quest and then check the requirements and finish it.

You'll need to complete these Story quests to unlock the Daily quest - which will appear at the NPCs noted in the last post, but with blue marks instead of yellow

Example of current story quest on my ANB char, I've already done all on my mains...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210803-174812_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	200995Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210803-174825_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.5 KB ID:	200994

Edit
        main quests examples, new char:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175724_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.8 KB ID:	200998Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175727_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.3 KB ID:	200997Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175736_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	200996

You may also have a quest active already, press on the [!] on the bottom right to see what your current quest is, and then do that first...
        Last edited by Nhat; 08-03-2021, 08:01 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

As you play through the story maps, various npc will give you quests to complete, which appears as yellow exclamation mark - talk to them to get the quest and then check the requirements and finish it.

You'll need to complete these Story quests to unlock the Daily quest - which will appear at the NPCs noted in the last post, but with blue marks instead of yellow

Example of current story quest on my ANB char, I've already done all on my mains...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210803-174812_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	200995Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210803-174825_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.5 KB ID:	200994

Edit
          main quests examples, new char:
          Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175724_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.8 KB ID:	200998Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175727_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.3 KB ID:	200997Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210803-175736_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	200996

You may also have a quest active already, press on the [!] on the bottom right to see what your current quest is, and then do that first...
          Thank you.this means i need to finish all the quests for one act 1st before i get to unlock the daily quests?i just startee a second character but isnt strong enough to finish the 1st act yet

Comment

Are you active in the current ANB? There it is quite easy to bring a character up to Hero Level 70, and earn enough Champion levels that, after the ANB, the character just breezes through the stories, even with just Rare equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spikeching View Post

Thank you.this means i need to finish all the quests for one act 1st before i get to unlock the daily quests?i just startee a second character but isnt strong enough to finish the 1st act yet
              Finishing all quests for Act 1 unlocks 1 daily quest - you should be able to do this easily with your existing char... Check the [!] button on the bottom right of the screen to see what quest you currently have active, replay the required story map to finish it, and then just continue with the next quests... all the way back up to Elban (remember to run away from his abilities...) and then continue on.

With how the current Daily quests work, it's simplest to just finish ALL quests with 1 char, and unlock all 5 for the day, then just keep using that same char to do the dailies. At least, that's how I'm doing it right now...

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Medamanaman View Post
                Are you active in the current ANB? There it is quite easy to bring a character up to Hero Level 70, and earn enough Champion levels that, after the ANB, the character just breezes through the stories, even with just Rare equipment.
                I just started playing again so im not brave enough to do anb.im out of gems.have just reached 70 with my 1st character

Comment

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dont unlock everthing it will cost you too much. Just do a new char in anb Its so cheap in anb

• Stusmith50
                  Stusmith50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ANB has to inbuilt bonus XP. Just play normally in ANB and you'll progress faster.

I completed Act 2 a few days ago, and my current main quest is to kill the boss of Act 3. But Ruby doesn't have a daily quest for me.

Comment

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Likely a side effect from the side-quests change... Daily quests for Acts 2 to 4 are repeats of the side-quests, so it looks like you need to have complete the original version before the Daily will appear, meaning you'll need to run through Story twice... yet more things for new players to navigate through...

• Eleo
                  Eleo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've started my second hero recently. So next dailies will appear when I finish corresponding acts with both of them?

If you play warrior, get two pieces of Fury armor, and you can easily kill Elban with storm of sword.

Comment

• Eleo
                  Eleo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, not a warrior. I don't like close combat, so my first hero is a mage, and the second is a bounty hunter.

• davidz
                  davidz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those are very powerful too. Just freeze it and shoot it. I forgot those term now as I’m sticking with the warriors.

Play the trials and you will get strong quickly and then you can go back to kill Elban easily.

Comment

• Eleo
                  Eleo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you. I've already reached CL 100. But the mage has bad equip, and I decided I'm more interested now in trying a new class and new abilities than in farming and crafting and figuring out which equip are better.

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats a good choice. It will give you time to learn the game a bit more!?

I've completed Act 2 with my second hero - and Ruby still doesn't have a daily for me.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is intentional. See https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ng-side-quests.

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Travis, the issue is that it's also affecting Dailies, it looks like players now have to do 2 full story runs to unlock all 5 dailies - first run to unlock side quests, 2nd run to clear them and unlock Dailies. But yeah, looks intentional, even if it's unfortunate...
                  Last edited by Nhat; 11-10-2021, 01:07 AM.

So, no answer? It's a pity for new players. Not for me, though - it appeared I played the game years ago. I've found my old account accidentally - it has a fully upgraded mage, a fully unlocked BH, and a new warrior. My gf reminded me about it (we were playing together then). The game was very different then - it didn't have a town, story quests, and daily quests were per hero - not one of each per account. That's why I didn't remember it. So I've decided to stick to my old account. It has Normal fully finished (and half of Heroic), so now (when I've completed all story quests), all the dailies are unlocked.

Comment

Think this might be a side effect of the dailies using the side quests which are now only available to a hero once they have completed story mode for the first time. I got around it in the ANB by accepting the dailies on a non anb hero then completing them with the anb hero where possible (I had gone to Morgonheim in the story for gem and gold farming purposes)

Comment

Why is the first daily available after completing Act 1 then?

Comment

Working...
                    X