Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help on daily quests:where do i find them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleo
    replied
    Thank you for explaining. Sounds reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Eleo View Post
    Why is the first daily available after completing Act 1 then?
    Only 2 of the possible Act 1 Dailies are side-quests: the Mushrooms collection & Magroth's minions. The others are kill/collect quests, which are not side-quests.

Dailies for the other 3 acts are all repeat of side-quests, so I guess, as mentioned previously, is that you have to complete the side-quest before they are available as Dailies...

Leave a comment:

• Eleo
    replied
    Why is the first daily available after completing Act 1 then?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Travis, the issue is that it's also affecting Dailies, it looks like players now have to do 2 full story runs to unlock all 5 dailies - first run to unlock side quests, 2nd run to clear them and unlock Dailies. But yeah, looks intentional, even if it's unfortunate...
    Last edited by Nhat; 11-10-2021, 01:07 AM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    This is intentional. See https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ng-side-quests.

• Wulfric
    replied
    Think this might be a side effect of the dailies using the side quests which are now only available to a hero once they have completed story mode for the first time. I got around it in the ANB by accepting the dailies on a non anb hero then completing them with the anb hero where possible (I had gone to Morgonheim in the story for gem and gold farming purposes)

Leave a comment:

• Eleo
    replied
    So, no answer? It's a pity for new players. Not for me, though - it appeared I played the game years ago. I've found my old account accidentally - it has a fully upgraded mage, a fully unlocked BH, and a new warrior. My gf reminded me about it (we were playing together then). The game was very different then - it didn't have a town, story quests, and daily quests were per hero - not one of each per account. That's why I didn't remember it. So I've decided to stick to my old account. It has Normal fully finished (and half of Heroic), so now (when I've completed all story quests), all the dailies are unlocked.

Leave a comment:

• Eleo
    replied
    I've completed Act 2 with my second hero - and Ruby still doesn't have a daily for me.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thats a good choice. It will give you time to learn the game a bit more!?

• Eleo
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I've already reached CL 100. But the mage has bad equip, and I decided I'm more interested now in trying a new class and new abilities than in farming and crafting and figuring out which equip are better.

• davidz
    replied
    Play the trials and you will get strong quickly and then you can go back to kill Elban easily.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Those are very powerful too. Just freeze it and shoot it. I forgot those term now as I’m sticking with the warriors.

• Eleo
    commented on 's reply
    No, not a warrior. I don't like close combat, so my first hero is a mage, and the second is a bounty hunter.

• Eleo
    commented on 's reply
    I've started my second hero recently. So next dailies will appear when I finish corresponding acts with both of them?

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Likely a side effect from the side-quests change... Daily quests for Acts 2 to 4 are repeats of the side-quests, so it looks like you need to have complete the original version before the Daily will appear, meaning you'll need to run through Story twice... yet more things for new players to navigate through...
Working...
X