Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior stuck at TL134

Hi fellow warriors

I think I spent a lot of time getting really good gear and stats yet struggle at trial level 134 where I time out against Garm.

this time I am really stuck and look for some advice from all the experts amongst you on where I should improve. See pictures attached

thanks!
    warrior Luna

Try the set of cleaver and axe as well as cleaver BoM instead of viscera and sanguinarius, you will see the difference.

Comment

I thought the viscera and sanguinarius work better in combination with shock wave? I see all these posts with incredible damage but can't seem to get that...

what is BoM? Sorry not good with acronyms

thanks

Comment

• Chen89
        Chen89 commented
        Editing a comment
        bracer of mastery (BoM). Once I was also stuck in TL133 or 134 with the set of viscera and sanguinarius, then I checked the leaderboard to see these top players' configuration. After I tried the set of cleaver and axe, I finally understand why all top players choose the same setting. So just follow these top players and make the same gears, unfortunately there is only one way to climb higher trials.
        Last edited by Chen89; 08-12-2021, 09:16 PM.

• Wulfric
        Wulfric commented
        Editing a comment
        You also need to swop out shockwave for charge. You need at least 1500 ability, 600 parry and the templar belt. Can't remember the haste target. Think it is 5.0 hits?
    Working...
    X