Crafting jewelry: best stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting jewelry: best stats?

If i have a fire lily (meaning i can no longer land criticals) what are the best ring and ammy stats for a warrior to PUSH trial levels?

I was thinking

Power (epic ring 1)
    Vit (epic ring 2)
    Haste (2x at epic ring 3)
    Ability rate (1x at epic ring 3 socketed)

Is there a better combination i should be looking at?

thank you

The answer is the same as it is with most things. It depends.

First off, you do not see many warriors push trials with a Fire Lily build. The only class really tries pushing with a Fire Lily is mages and even they top out multiple trials lower than a critical build.

Second, especially when you are discussing Ability Rate, what you put on your jewelry depends upon what you already have or are planning on putting on the rest of your other gear. Continuing with Ability Rate as the discussion point, you want zero Ability Rate on your jewelry if you already have 1500 Ability Rate points on the rest of your gear.

The first step in crafting any gear set whether that set is for experience farming, gold farming or pushing is what you want your final, combined, numbers to look like. Once you know what you want your complete build to look like you will then be able to see where only certain abilities can be added onto various pieces or through enchantments. You only have limited options for Ring Enchantments or the enchantments on a tunic.

Investigate what your total of each attribute should be for your final build. Once you have those numbers? Ask if those numbers look good. There is guidance on the Forum and Discord about where is best to add certain abilities since you get more bang-for-the-buck in some ways such as Armor on jewelry.

At a minimum, no one can really answer your question if they do not know what your current gear already has. That is typically down through screenshots of Your Hero's Attributes or of the individual gear pieces. You would need to make sure that the information includes what set or unique items that you are using or plan to use.

The preferred seems to be screenshots of Your Hero's Attributes but others can answer that question better.

You could also type in all the values in a table.

Any advice for actual numbers is meaningless without being able to see the larger picture unless you want to change all your other pieces to accommodate your new jewelry.

Like most successful journies, identifying what your end goal is will help immensely in figuring out each individual step.

There is lots and lots of time before the next season will end. There is no rush for push gear right now.

I know that I did not answer your question at all but hope that helps.

Also, knowing what you want your push gear to look like and keeping a record of that will help you when you are building your hero during the quick ANBs. Having those plans make figuring out how a nice drop fits into your ultimate scheme or does not. Not have to think as much while crafting during ANBs also helps a lot.

Edit: Oops! I forgot to add that right now is not necessarily the best time to craft anything since they are proposing balance changes and we do not know what the final changes, if any, will be. Also, even if you are crafting your jewelry first and plan on building all the rest of your pieces around that jewelry, then it is still better to know what you want all your totals to be before you begin the process.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 09-01-2021, 12:58 AM.
    Eternium Installation File for Windows

The files are pulled from the Microsoft Store and are complete. You only have to install the largest .appx file, the one named "MakingFunInc...." if you have previously installed Eternium. If you have never installed Eternium on your Windows machine before, then you must first install the appropriate "Microsoft.VCLibs..." file.

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      The answer is the same as it is with most things. It depends.
      First off, you do not see many warriors push trials with a Fire Lily build. The only class really tries pushing with a Fire Lily is mages and even they top out multiple trials lower than a critical build.

Second, especially when you are discussing Ability Rate, what you put on your jewelry depends upon what you already have or are planning on putting on the rest of your other gear. Continuing with Ability Rate as the discussion point, you want zero Ability Rate on your jewelry if you already have 1500 Ability Rate points on the rest of your gear.

The first step in crafting any gear set whether that set is for experience farming, gold farming or pushing is what you want your final, combined, numbers to look like. Once you know what you want your complete build to look like you will then be able to see where only certain abilities can be added onto various pieces or through enchantments. You only have limited options for Ring Enchantments or the enchantments on a tunic.

Investigate what your total of each attribute should be for your final build. Once you have those numbers? Ask if those numbers look good. There is guidance on the Forum and Discord about where is best to add certain abilities since you get more bang-for-the-buck in some ways such as Armor on jewelry.

At a minimum, no one can really answer your question if they do not know what your current gear already has. That is typically down through screenshots of Your Hero's Attributes or of the individual gear pieces. You would need to make sure that the information includes what set or unique items that you are using or plan to use.

The preferred seems to be screenshots of Your Hero's Attributes but others can answer that question better.

You could also type in all the values in a table.

Any advice for actual numbers is meaningless without being able to see the larger picture unless you want to change all your other pieces to accommodate your new jewelry.

Like most successful journies, identifying what your end goal is will help immensely in figuring out each individual step.

There is lots and lots of time before the next season will end. There is no rush for push gear right now.

I know that I did not answer your question at all but hope that helps.

Also, knowing what you want your push gear to look like and keeping a record of that will help you when you are building your hero during the quick ANBs. Having those plans make figuring out how a nice drop fits into your ultimate scheme or does not. Not have to think as much while crafting during ANBs also helps a lot.

Edit: Oops! I forgot to add that right now is not necessarily the best time to craft anything since they are proposing balance changes and we do not know what the final changes, if any, will be. Also, even if you are crafting your jewelry first and plan on building all the rest of your pieces around that jewelry, then it is still better to know what you want all your totals to be before you begin the process.[/QUOTE]

Hello Tin Man

Thank you for this

I am using

mostly epics

Full fury for 2x charge leap and spamming the swords

I use belt of the whirling storm to reduce cooldowns

I use firelily and talisman of power and when talisman triggers is when i spam my skills

If i change out fire lily what is best to put in there?

I have max charge leap and whirlwind as well as the power passive celerirty and thw ability rate passive too

Stuck at tl90

Comment

Working...
      X