Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charms for warriors (what does the charm of qol do?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charms for warriors (what does the charm of qol do?)

Sorry if im such a noob

I read a lot of things about charm of qol but i for the life of me do not understand what it does. Does it make me trigger a free charge when i do whirlwind? Or does it make me do a free frenzy when i do a cleave?

I am currently using talisman of power and fire lily on a 5pc fury warrior,just spamming charge and leap and their swords when i proc the talisman of power

Should i be swapping out talisman of power in favor of charm of qol?

advice would be appreciated

Charm of Qol (CofQ) activates your secondary attack. So if you have cleave as your primary with frenzy as your secondary, then CofQ will auto trigger frenzy as you go.

It does not trigger an extra charge, leap or whirlwind attack.

If you are running fire lily with fury set then you need talisman of power to help with boss/elite mob fights in trials as this gives the big damage boost over and above that of fire lily. CofQ is more useful with a critical 4 warlord 2 fury set build.

Comment

If you want the attack speed and movement buffs from Frenzy, you can either manually select Frenzy about every 18 seconds to keep it active OR you can just install the Charm of Qol, which will automatically keep Frenzy active all the time. It is useful for a new player since it is one less thing to have to think about.

Comment

Does coq also gives a few more hits? I remember someone tested that.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          40-50 extra hits a minute...

That’s pretty good. No wonder everyone has it. Also I do see frenzy damage from trial stats.

Comment

Working...
        X