BH Head Enchantments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH Head Enchantments

Any statmongers privy on the best choice for higher TL's? It used to be everyone used Osmosis, but on last check it seems it's now 50% to Elites... a lesser enchantment? I've been using +10% to Nature, figuring it to be one of the most valuable BH attributes, but what do I know? Nothing.

Next questions..

When Is swapping out gems I notice the floating numbers changing Damage, etc., but do they really give an accurate picture of your true dmg or ability to live? For example, currently if I equip an armor gem it boosts toughness by about 75000, compared to 50000 for vitality

+10% NaD is too small if you already have say +90% NaD. The gain is only 2/1.9 = 5.3%, compared to the +50% to Elites from Slayer. Of course it's better on the Boss, but way worse on the Mob phase, unless you stumble upon a map with no or very few Elites. I think it's the same with Osmosis, it's of course better than Slayer on the Boss, and may win on the Mob phase if there are few Elites.

The Damage number is not very indicative of the real damage you can do, especially on high level Trials with a Stalker. This number is in fact a DPS indicator, so it will grow with attack speed, but the main source of Stalker damage (Snipe Bleed) is only loosely tied to attack speed. Don't misunderstand me, attack speed is good because it means faster increase of Molten Armor debuff, but trying to make the Damage number as high as possible by tweaking the stats will surely lead you to a sub-optimal adjustment.

The Toughness and Recovery numbers are better indicators.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
    X