ANB ending: things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB ending: things to do

I usually sell all ephemeral stuff so I can keep the gold. Is that necessary? Anything else I need to do? I already know to cel two items and how to keep or abandon the event hero…

If you have room for it when youll end the event youll be asked if you want to keep it. If you dont have an6 room available theonly way to end the event will be by delet8 g the hero

Comment

Unsocket all gemstones, claim all mails, do any last minute crafts, add sockets to your items before applying CT... Selling Ephemeral will get you a bit of Gold, might as well, since they'll be removed anyway...
      Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Chen89
        Chen89 commented
        Editing a comment
        About adding sockets to items before applying CT, why can't do it after CT?

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Chen89 if it's a crafted ephemeral item, the gems cost to add socket is lower than normal. After you apply the CT, it's considered as a normal item, so will have the standard cost.

Can't remember exactly, but I think level 77 ephemeral socket costs about 76 Gems... whereas normal is around 300 something...
        Last edited by Nhat; 09-28-2021, 09:13 AM.

• Chen89
        Chen89 commented
        Editing a comment
        For a lvl 77 ephemeral item after CT, it requires 385 gems, and now I realize I've been overpaying for several times. How I wish I could see your suggestion earlier.

Your event hero will stay in limbo indefinitely ... Until you "End Event" for them. Which means that if you have a current gem runner - you can transfer Your ANB hero over to your main after you delete a current character (Your CT's and other inventory items / XP won't transfer until you "End Event").

Some people just stack their ANB's to cycle through to 5-star for gem farming.

Don't know if this is related to your question or not - but ... just putting it out there!

... KTB

Comment

Apart from what is said, I also usually fuse all my gems. This results in way less mails with gems once you finish the event, less hassle.
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Working...
        X