My 1st gemstone socketed ring fusion:help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1st gemstone socketed ring fusion:help

Just don't want to fudge this up coz it would hurt enormously so I am asking here

I plan to make a legendary ring with
    - power (ring 1)
    - crit rating (ring 2)
    - haste (ring 3)
    - crit damage (ring 3)

So the steps I plan to take are
    1. Fuse 3 pcs of 90power rings each socketed with a max Ruby for a rare power ring
    2. Do this 3x for 3 rare power rings (which will each get another ruby)
    3. Fuse 3 rare power rings to an epic power ring

4. Fuse 3pcs of 90 crit rating rings each socketed with a max topaz for a rare crit rating ring
    5. Do this 3x for 3 crit rating rings (which will each get another topaz)
    6. Fuse 3 rare crit rating rings to an epic crit rating ring

7. Fuse 3pcs haste rings with haste gemstone each for 1 rare haste ring
    8. Socket rare haste ring with haste gemstone

9. fuse 2 pcs haste rings and 1 pcs crit damage ring each with haste gemstone for hybrid rare haste crit damage ring
    10. Socket hybrid haste crit damage ring with haste gemstone

11. Use j box for rare crit damage ring
    12. Socket rare crit damage ring with haste gemstone

13. Fuse haste ring with haste gemstone with haste crit damage hybrid ring with haste gemstone and jbox crit damage rare ring with haste gemstone into epic haste crit damage hybrid ring which will be socketed with another haste gemstone

14. Fuse all epics together into legendary ring

My main question is based on the jewelry guide I am still socketing stuff into the crit damage ring - correct?

Also is 1200 the breakpoint of ability rate?

Also: each epic ring gets a ruby correct?

Comment

I'm sorry Spikeching I got lost trying to follow that. Don't do anything until Nhat can help you out (he is the jewelry wizard). Have you downloaded his jewelry crafting spreadsheet?
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        For me its seem ok but like Arawn said you better wait for nhat advice haha

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        But breakpoint of ar is 1500 without IM. If im still up to date

• TheExorcist
        TheExorcist commented
        Editing a comment
        Turgeon & Arawn absolutely right: better wait for Nhat

Looks right in general for a balanced ring.

For the gems you put in the purple rings you get to choose. Since you get 3 boostable stats on the orange ring, any red, blue or yellow gem will boost a stat. So the question is what do you want to boost more. You can even mix gems.

One thing you might think about is to use 2 crit damage rings 1 haste. That way you end up with more cd.
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Hello Turgeon

IM is...intense mastery?sorry not familiar with IM

Also i didnt know i need to aim for 1.5k ability rate...this will make me reconsider the haste on my ring...

Thank you

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Im is for intergralas mentle. The cape

Hello Kardinaal

If my third epic has 2pcs jbox crit damage ring...i can socket the 2 jbox ring with haste gemstone to increase the haste in the final legendary ring (if the 3rd rare ring is haste)?

Comment

Adding comments per section to clarify things...

Originally posted by Spikeching View Post
          So the steps I plan to take are
          1. Fuse 3 pcs of 90power rings each socketed with a max Ruby for a rare power ring
          2. Do this 3x for 3 rare power rings (which will each get another ruby)
          3. Fuse 3 rare power rings to an epic power ring
          Confirming 1 Brilliant Ruby per Uncommon & Rare, so that's a total of 12 Brilliant Rubies.

4. Fuse 3pcs of 90 crit rating rings each socketed with a max topaz for a rare crit rating ring
          5. Do this 3x for 3 crit rating rings (which will each get another topaz)
          6. Fuse 3 rare crit rating rings to an epic crit rating ring
          As above, 12 Brilliant Topazes in total.

7. Fuse 3pcs haste rings with haste gemstone each for 1 rare haste ring
          8. Socket rare haste ring with haste gemstone
          So far, 4 Brilliant Sapphires

9. fuse 2 pcs haste rings and 1 pcs crit damage ring each with haste gemstone for hybrid rare haste crit damage ring
          10. Socket hybrid haste crit damage ring with haste gemstone
          As Kardinaal mentioned, you'll get higher Crit Damage if you do 2x Uncommon CD & 1 Uncommon Haste, socket all with Brilliant Sapphires, so that's another 4.

11. Use j box for rare crit damage ring
          12. Socket rare crit damage ring with haste gemstone
          13. Fuse haste ring with haste gemstone with haste crit damage hybrid ring with haste gemstone and jbox crit damage rare ring with haste gemstone into epic haste crit damage hybrid ring which will be socketed with another haste gemstone
          This will give you your Epic CD/Haste - total of 9 Brilliant Sapphires

14. Fuse all epics together into legendary ring
          Again, as mentioned, here you have a choice... socket to boost any of Power, CR, Haste - or any combination you want, just don't leave the pieces empty...
          Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hi Nhat

Thank you so much for your response

I am only confused with the 3rd epic CD haste ring now

Can i recap this and can you help?

option 1:
            - 2 jbox for rare CD ring plus
            - 3 uncommon haste into 1 rare haste ring,
            - total 5 sapphire

Option 2:
            - 1 jbox for rare CD ring plus 1 sapphire
            - 2x 60 CD ring and 1 59.9 cd ring (dont have 3pcs of 60cd) plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
            - 3x 90 haste ring plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
            - 9 total sapphire

Which one is better ring overall Nhat

?

Thank you

Comment

IM is...intense mastery?sorry not familiar with IM
              Could be Insane Mucus... Loco Moco
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

option 1:
                - 2 jbox for rare CD ring plus
                - 3 uncommon haste into 1 rare haste ring,
                - total 5 sapphire

Option 2:
                - 1 jbox for rare CD ring plus 1 sapphire
                - 2x 60 CD ring and 1 59.9 cd ring (dont have 3pcs of 60cd) plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
                - 3x 90 haste ring plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
                - 9 total sapphire
                Neither options - both of these are a 6/3 fuse, and is will result in a lower total than a 5/4 (even if you go with the lowest possible values for the split piece)..

Go as per your original set, just swap the CD and Haste around, so you have 5 CDs (1 jbox == 3) and 4 Haste - main reason for this is that CD cannot be boosted with Gemstones, so you use more of it to boost the stat, and use gemstones to boost Haste; up to you really, can go with 5 Haste & 4 CDs (1jbox and 1 crafted) if you want.

3x 90 Haste uncommons (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                2x 60 CD uncommon (green) + 1x 90 Haste uncommon (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 CD/Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                1 Jbox CD Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                => 1 Epic CD/Haste

Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Neither options - both of these are a 6/3 fuse, and is will result in a lower total than a 5/4 (even if you go with the lowest possible values for the split piece)..

Go as per your original set, just swap the CD and Haste around, so you have 5 CDs (1 jbox == 3) and 4 Haste - main reason for this is that CD cannot be boosted with Gemstones, so you use more of it to boost the stat, and use gemstones to boost Haste; up to you really, can go with 5 Haste & 4 CDs (1jbox and 1 crafted) if you want.

3x 90 Haste uncommons (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                  2x 60 CD uncommon (green) + 1x 90 Haste uncommon (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 CD/Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                  1 Jbox CD Rare (blue) + Sapphire
                  => 1 Epic CD/Haste

Nhat

Wow i am such a noob

I dont understand why 5 cd/4haste is worse than 6cd/3haste but ill take your word for it and do 5/4 and socket everything with sapphires

Many many thanks

I take it that if i want to swap out Ability Rate for the haste,i follow the same step but with amethyst right?

Comment

• Nhat
                    Nhat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    See https://forum.makingfun.com/node/85289 if you're interested in the whole 6/3 vs 5/4 thing, also recommend you grab the spreadsheet to double check your fusing...

Yes for the AR & Haste swap, replace Sapphires with Amethysts.

Nhat thank you so much and sorry for the last minute AR question

I was really convinced to go with haste since my AR is past 1200 already but then i read that i should aim for 1500 AR so im back on the fence between AR and haste hehehe

Comment

• Stusmith50
                    Stusmith50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What class are you playing?

Stusmith50

I am a warrior

Why did you ask?

Comment

Your hero type plays roll in which abilities are most effective. Same AR or H on warrior will have different impact when playing Hunter or Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                      Your hero type plays roll in which abilities are most effective. Same AR or H on warrior will have different impact when playing Hunter or Mage.
                      RockDoc

So haste has same benefit for warrior as AR?

and haste is basically useless for other classes (bh amd mage)?

What use does BH or mage have for haste?

Comment

Working...
                      X