X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spikeching
    replied
    Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
    Spikeching, Your hero's haste level determines how frequently your hero can attack, the AR has to do with how quickly your hero can reuse an ability. Similar but different.

Haste is very important for all 3 hero classes, and it is equally or more beneficial for BHs and Mages than warriors. I have more haste on my hunters and mages than on my warriors. In general my warrior's haste is at or below 6 hits per second, whereas hunters and mages run at or above 7 hits per second.
    What skills do benefit from haste for BH and Mage?

I was thinking to build a ring which can be used by all classes since i have some Bh and Mage also but i am not using them as much yet

Since i can share rings and amulets

So i intend to place AR (if i need any) on non jewelry pieces

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Spikeching, Your hero's haste level determines how frequently your hero can attack, the AR has to do with how quickly your hero can reuse an ability. Similar but different.

Haste is very important for all 3 hero classes, and it is equally or more beneficial for BHs and Mages than warriors. I have more haste on my hunters and mages than on my warriors. In general my warrior's haste is at or below 6 hits per second, whereas hunters and mages run at or above 7 hits per second.

Leave a comment:

• Spikeching
    replied
    Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
    Your hero type plays roll in which abilities are most effective. Same AR or H on warrior will have different impact when playing Hunter or Mage.
    RockDoc

So haste has same benefit for warrior as AR?

and haste is basically useless for other classes (bh amd mage)?

What use does BH or mage have for haste?

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Your hero type plays roll in which abilities are most effective. Same AR or H on warrior will have different impact when playing Hunter or Mage.

Leave a comment:

• Spikeching
    replied
    Stusmith50

I am a warrior

Why did you ask?

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    What class are you playing?

• Spikeching
    replied
    Nhat thank you so much and sorry for the last minute AR question

I was really convinced to go with haste since my AR is past 1200 already but then i read that i should aim for 1500 AR so im back on the fence between AR and haste hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    See https://forum.makingfun.com/node/85289 if you're interested in the whole 6/3 vs 5/4 thing, also recommend you grab the spreadsheet to double check your fusing...

Yes for the AR & Haste swap, replace Sapphires with Amethysts.

• Spikeching
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Neither options - both of these are a 6/3 fuse, and is will result in a lower total than a 5/4 (even if you go with the lowest possible values for the split piece)..

Go as per your original set, just swap the CD and Haste around, so you have 5 CDs (1 jbox == 3) and 4 Haste - main reason for this is that CD cannot be boosted with Gemstones, so you use more of it to boost the stat, and use gemstones to boost Haste; up to you really, can go with 5 Haste & 4 CDs (1jbox and 1 crafted) if you want.

3x 90 Haste uncommons (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    2x 60 CD uncommon (green) + 1x 90 Haste uncommon (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 CD/Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    1 Jbox CD Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    => 1 Epic CD/Haste

Nhat

Wow i am such a noob

I dont understand why 5 cd/4haste is worse than 6cd/3haste but ill take your word for it and do 5/4 and socket everything with sapphires

Many many thanks

I take it that if i want to swap out Ability Rate for the haste,i follow the same step but with amethyst right?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spikeching View Post
    option 1:
    - 2 jbox for rare CD ring plus
    - 3 uncommon haste into 1 rare haste ring,
    - total 5 sapphire

Option 2:
    - 1 jbox for rare CD ring plus 1 sapphire
    - 2x 60 CD ring and 1 59.9 cd ring (dont have 3pcs of 60cd) plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
    - 3x 90 haste ring plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
    - 9 total sapphire
    Neither options - both of these are a 6/3 fuse, and is will result in a lower total than a 5/4 (even if you go with the lowest possible values for the split piece)..

Go as per your original set, just swap the CD and Haste around, so you have 5 CDs (1 jbox == 3) and 4 Haste - main reason for this is that CD cannot be boosted with Gemstones, so you use more of it to boost the stat, and use gemstones to boost Haste; up to you really, can go with 5 Haste & 4 CDs (1jbox and 1 crafted) if you want.

3x 90 Haste uncommons (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    2x 60 CD uncommon (green) + 1x 90 Haste uncommon (green) + 3 Sapphires => 1 CD/Haste Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    1 Jbox CD Rare (blue) + Sapphire
    => 1 Epic CD/Haste

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    IM is...intense mastery?sorry not familiar with IM
    Could be Insane Mucus... Loco Moco

Leave a comment:

• Spikeching
    replied
    Hi Nhat

Thank you so much for your response

I am only confused with the 3rd epic CD haste ring now

Can i recap this and can you help?

option 1:
    - 2 jbox for rare CD ring plus
    - 3 uncommon haste into 1 rare haste ring,
    - total 5 sapphire

Option 2:
    - 1 jbox for rare CD ring plus 1 sapphire
    - 2x 60 CD ring and 1 59.9 cd ring (dont have 3pcs of 60cd) plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
    - 3x 90 haste ring plus 3 sapphires each (rare will get another sapphire)
    - 9 total sapphire

Which one is better ring overall Nhat

?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Adding comments per section to clarify things...

So the steps I plan to take are
    1. Fuse 3 pcs of 90power rings each socketed with a max Ruby for a rare power ring
    2. Do this 3x for 3 rare power rings (which will each get another ruby)
    3. Fuse 3 rare power rings to an epic power ring
    Confirming 1 Brilliant Ruby per Uncommon & Rare, so that's a total of 12 Brilliant Rubies.

4. Fuse 3pcs of 90 crit rating rings each socketed with a max topaz for a rare crit rating ring
    5. Do this 3x for 3 crit rating rings (which will each get another topaz)
    6. Fuse 3 rare crit rating rings to an epic crit rating ring
    As above, 12 Brilliant Topazes in total.

7. Fuse 3pcs haste rings with haste gemstone each for 1 rare haste ring
    8. Socket rare haste ring with haste gemstone
    So far, 4 Brilliant Sapphires

9. fuse 2 pcs haste rings and 1 pcs crit damage ring each with haste gemstone for hybrid rare haste crit damage ring
    10. Socket hybrid haste crit damage ring with haste gemstone
    As Kardinaal mentioned, you'll get higher Crit Damage if you do 2x Uncommon CD & 1 Uncommon Haste, socket all with Brilliant Sapphires, so that's another 4.

11. Use j box for rare crit damage ring
    12. Socket rare crit damage ring with haste gemstone
    13. Fuse haste ring with haste gemstone with haste crit damage hybrid ring with haste gemstone and jbox crit damage rare ring with haste gemstone into epic haste crit damage hybrid ring which will be socketed with another haste gemstone
    This will give you your Epic CD/Haste - total of 9 Brilliant Sapphires

14. Fuse all epics together into legendary ring
    Again, as mentioned, here you have a choice... socket to boost any of Power, CR, Haste - or any combination you want, just don't leave the pieces empty...

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Im is for intergralas mentle. The cape

• Spikeching
    replied
    Hello Kardinaal

If my third epic has 2pcs jbox crit damage ring...i can socket the 2 jbox ring with haste gemstone to increase the haste in the final legendary ring (if the 3rd rare ring is haste)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X