5 stat boosts on gear vs. 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 stat boosts on gear vs. 4

Looking at the leader boards, I noticed that the top players have 5 stat boosts on their level 77 gear instead of only 4. My crafting level is capped and I've had the luck of making one level 77 item, but it only has 4 stat boosts. How do you get 5? Is this a CT thing from ANB?

Sort off. The fifth stat comes from applying the CT to the item. CT's can be applied outside of ANBs

Comment

Celestial Transforms add an additional (fifth for Legendary quality) stat - ALWAYS Vitality.

Yes, CT's are obtained from ANB (presently, 2 are available for each ANB)

CT's can be applied to any gear - not just L77 Set/Unique, but many people will use this relatively limited resource only on L77 Set/Unique items.

... KTB
      Last edited by Teebs; 10-27-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

CTs can be applied to all gear except jewelry (necklace and rings).

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfric View Post
          Sort off. The fifth stat comes from applying the CT to the item. CT's can be applied outside of ANBs
          In that case, should I try to craft a 77 in ANB and use one of the CTs, or should I save them and do my crafting outside of ANB? It seems like it's better to do it in ANB due to the reduced crafting costs, but time is also limited for farming mats, so it seems like a lot of gems need to be spent if you go this route.

Comment

• Teebs
            Teebs commented
            Editing a comment
            Crafting is much cheaper in ANB (80-90% material/gold discount).

The CT lets you transfer the crafted (ephemeral) to your main account. When it gets transferred - the CT is removed and your once CT'd item is delivered as the item plus the CT (so if you want to apply the CT to another item on your main, you can)

... KTB
        Working...
        X