Double play in anb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double play in anb?

Lb is changed, is it okay to play double in anb?

Can you be more specific about what you are asking?

As far as I can tell - the only change to the LB is that players will be AUTOMATICALLY assigned to a league based on the ACCOUNT'S highest trial cleared. So there is no existing way "to play double" - as in there is no way to compete on anything other than the LB that has been assigned to your account.

... KTB

Comment

• Phương Nguyễn
      Phương Nguyễn commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to create a warrior to farm then delete it and create bh to push not knowing if it is counted as lb bh?

Do you mean 2 or more toons per event? not sure if they have meddled with that yet, but it would be awful if you deleted your first toon only to find it was 'Game Over' lol

Comment

Adrians post did not say you couldn't dual class only that you wouldn't be able to change the platform if you created a second toon. Lots of players do this so I'm sure we will know soon.

Comment

I plan on doing this in bronze. I'll let you know if it works or not
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Hope so, I also started with warrior and want to switch to BH
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do this all the time in ANB. Just remember to unsocket gems on items you're keeping but can't be used by 2nd toon.

Make sure everything you want to keep is in stash eg. Level 1 lily & vial, jewelry.

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          ah yeah, good point about the leveling items, I forgot to stash them... No biggie, should have over 30M gold when I do the switch, so enough to level up the hunter with fancy gear : ) I might also make 1 (or even 2 if super lucky) crafting toons: if the first bh crafts an early 77, scrap and make a new one. I did that before, and made use of the abundant mithril I had collected with warrior, by crafting trinkets. Mage trinkets were also quite cheap on essences - as Frost and LoH use water, and a 3rd water stat can be reforged if needed. BH trinkets will be more expensive, since I need fire damage and crit, and I don't want any defensive stats...

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Next ANB if they do the mobile/pc split, I'll surely test dual-classing with my test account first - I really don't want to be stuck pushing with a warrior
      Working...
      X