To CT or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To CT or not

Hey all, hope everyone is having fun this ANB. Just got this dope drop and am debating whether to CT it or not. Anyone know what max stats would be for L77 Epic Sang? I know I can keep it without CT since it is a drop. More interested in maxing it's stats as my best legendary Sang is a L73 with 1429-1786 damage.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (176).png
Views:	137
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	205742

Tip

You can you the celestial orb (this is not the same as celestial transform) to see what stats max out at

Celestial orbs can be crafted from ingrid under the "enchanting" section

Drag it to a item and it will pop open a box for you to choose what to boost as well as the max value for that Stat incluing the base damage or armor

I don't know if the orb disappears at end event if it's crafted in anb so might as well do it outside anb if you can't really afford to make 1

Comment

I don't know if epics and legs are the same but my leg sang (not cted) is 1.931 to 2.414)

2.423.6 is the max is I check with the orb

Goodluck

Comment

Epic have lower values than Legendary, according to this (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-maximum-value) you're looking at: 1,809 - 2,262 (max, but CT will only get it to near-max... so not sure of exact values you'll get)
        Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Use the Quality Control spreadsheet from my Dropbox (link in signature) for this kind of questions. It will show you the ranges, and what the Celestial Transform would do.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
          X