Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't used a celestial transform yet - pls tell me what bound to a character does

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I haven't used a celestial transform yet - pls tell me what bound to a character does

    Title. I wanna know the pros and cons of a bound to character

    Hoping for your help

    #2
    As I understand it...

    Pro's. Stats increase to near max and you get a vitality boost.

    Cons. Becomes locked to the toon wearing the piece being CT'd so it can only be worn by that toon unless item is salvaged or lost when holding toon is deleted. NB: ANB CT items are different.

    Comment


      #3
      If you CT an item during an ANB, you will get to keep that item in your main account at the end of the event with the improved stats. You will also get the celestial transform at the end of the event to apply to another item in your main account [or the same item if you choose].

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
        If you CT an item during an ANB, you will get to keep that item in your main account at the end of the event with the improved stats. You will also get the celestial transform at the end of the event to apply to another item in your main account [or the same item if you choose].
        Hi Ozymandius


        So the item which you cted during the anb event will revert to its pre CT stats after anb, that is why you can ct the same item again?

        And if you keep the item which you cted during anb, and you keep the item after anb, im assuming it's no longer bound to the even hero and can be used by a non anb hero correct?

        Comment


        • Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes to both questions.

        • Spikeching
          Spikeching commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you ozymandius

        • Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          As a bonus, any of the stats that get pushed up will remain at the higher value - only the extra Vit is removed, along with the bound status

        #5
        Originally posted by Wulfric View Post
        As I understand it...

        Pro's. Stats increase to near max and you get a vitality boost.

        Cons. Becomes locked to the toon wearing the piece being CT'd so it can only be worn by that toon unless item is salvaged or lost when holding toon is deleted. NB: ANB CT items are different.
        Thank you Wulfric

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by Spikeching View Post

          Hi Ozymandius


          So the item which you cted during the anb event will revert to its pre CT stats after anb, that is why you can ct the same item again?
          This is incorrect. The item you CT during ANB will retain the post-CT stats. It will not revert to pre-CT stats after ANB.

          When you CT an item in ANB you get to keep the item after ANB with improved stats, and you get the CT to use on another item. Your previously CT'ED item will no longer be a celestial nor bound to any hero, but will still have improved stats.

          Comment


          • Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Without the vitality bonus

          • RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Correct, implied but not stated. TY for clarifying.

          #7
          Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

          This is incorrect. The item you CT during ANB will retain the post-CT stats. It will not revert to pre-CT stats after ANB.

          When you CT an item in ANB you get to keep the item after ANB with improved stats, and you get the CT to use on another item. Your previously CT'ED item will no longer be a celestial nor bound to any hero, but will still have improved stats.
          Thank you RockDoc

          Comment

          Working...
          X