Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Newbie Quick Questions before it ends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Newbie Quick Questions before it ends.

I know Items are ephemeral and will vanish. Do I get to keep the Gems I farmed? Do vanishing items take socketed gems with them, and should I unsocket everything before the end of ANB? Or can I keep playing up to the cut-off?

Any other things I should do at the end of this ANB event?

Can keep playing until the end, you have time to decide what to do before manually do the "End Event" transfer.

I would unsocket gemstones (just in case), add socket to Ephemeral you want to CT, apply CT, sell all other Ephemeral items... if you want to keep your event char, ensure you have an available Hero slot, one with a blue [+] one it, not the padlock.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thank-you. I didn't know about the End Event Transfer. I stared the event late with a character class I'm not familiar with so no CT's, but I learned a bit.

Comment

All your Ephemerals (including rings) will vanish, so you might as well sell them to get some gold back.
        Any socketed gems will be lost, so make sure to remove them first.

Only the two (max) celestials and any drops (e.g. not crafted) will transfer to your normal toon.
        Also important: always socket an ephemeral item BEFORE you turn it into a celestial. It's much, much cheaper.
        I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X