Making and playing doubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making and playing doubles?

I started the anb with warr and I will delete it to play BH, will warr's crafting count for bh?

Since you end your Anb with bh, I would do most crafting after changing over.

You can stick to crafting purple gear for your warrior for part of your exp farming, that way your chances on getting a 77 craft are not affected. Then once exp farming slows down, start battle hunter and make orange farm gear, and do the rest of the exp farming. That way there is no chance of wasting a 77 on warrior gear.

For the rest, any rings and trinkets you make will be useable on both warrior and battle hunter. So you can use legendary orange from the start.
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just make shure those rings and trinkets are in the stash coffer before deleting the warrior.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      But even if he craft a 77 with his warrior. By starting a bh your crafting reset since it is a new toon isnt it?

New character = new crafting luck! So the bounty hunter will have fresh crafting history no matter what the warrior crafted. A bonus pro tip: if you craft a nice Integralas mantle with warrior, you can socket and enchant it, then reforge it with your hunter and use it for push
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, forgot about mantles also being interchangeable.
Working...
X