ANB Multiple 77s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Multiple 77s

I've noticed in recent ANBs that some of the top leader board players have multiple high level (i.e., 76 & 77) items. I think that's great, but I consider myself lucky if I get one even after many crafting tries. I'm at level 50 crafting, too. Is this just a matter of going through tons of essences & gold or am I missing something more fundamental? Thanks.

Those have invested significant amounts of either gems or money, there are packages for sale when the event is announced and the legendary crate from Ruby. Most of us are happy with one 77 but deleting a toon after crafting 77 allows you to start a new sequence, as you know on average one level 77 item in 64 crafts.

Comment

You learn how to be efficient the more you play. You can get multiple 77s without spending many gems. The top players are running trial 105 in exp/eg gear in under a minute, warrior (or dual class using warrior to get exp/materials) can farm 105 in under 30s. Just think about how many more crafts you can do if you are farming that quickly

Comment

I’m a lousy player, but in this anb I crafted two 77 and had another two very good 77 drops while farm 105. Legendary box helps, also need to farm 105. You may get 77 drops and also craft 77 using the materials savaged from normal drops. You always look up to those pros, but you can get 77 too even if you are not that good.
        Last edited by davidz; 11-17-2021, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Does restarting with a new toon after crafting a 77 also pay out in ANB? I know some players only need 10 min to get to lvl 70, but it still seems an inefficient use of time? I assume not when you are throwing gems at it to buy legendary boxes…
          mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Working...
          X