• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting my 1st CD ring need advice

Hello

I want to aim for a ring with max cd

I am using 5pcs of 59.9cd rings and 4pcs 59.8cd rings

Will this already yield max cd?

Also,just to be sure,i am socketing NONE of the uncommons and NONE of the rares with any gems?

i am only to socket the epic with say a ruby to up my power even more?

thanks in advance

Max CD? Runnin for CD/CR build? Nice. Have to refer to our Nhat. He's master of jewellery craftin. Usin Nhat guidance etc I crafted this ring below ages ago. Dunno whether I manage to achieve maxCD or not. But it assist my SW a lot. But I forgot how to craft it again. Hope Nhat could teach us.

l need more better (Perfect CR/CD) than the ring below: can we "max both CR and CD"?? If it's possible.

Thank you for the topic
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-24-2021, 03:03 AM.
    New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
    PURIST Mobile user

Comment

It will be very near to the max. If you want max, use one jewelry box - if you don't have it yet, you'll get some from the next event (anb, season, I think WS also offered one)
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Yes, Nhat is indeed an expert in many things. So much he provides some very useful spread sheets, including one for crafting rings. You fill in the stat each green ring has, which gemstones you socket,… and it will tell you the end stats of the ring you make. Explanation and link can be found here, and also other useful files:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...eternium-files

For the individual questions:

It’s extremely expensive to get green rings with perfect 60% cd stats. So indeed, either use the ones you have and end up with a few percent less CD on the ring. Or use jewelry boxes to make perfect blue CD rings. You need 3 blue CD rings in total for a balanced ring (highest value if you add all stats together), so you can use 3 boxes for perfect stats.

It is also possible to go even further and make an “unbalanced” ring. This means you will get less stat points overall, but you can get one stat substantially higher at the cost of lesser stats in the other cathegories.

The example below is an unbalanced ring I made with way higher LoH stat, but you end up with the other stats substantially lower. I made it with 2 purple LoH rings and the third purple ring had the other 3 stats:

Click image for larger version

Name:	554E7724-F415-4A3C-B0FC-ADE76F833CCF.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	206628

And to compare a balanced version of the same ring:

Click image for larger version

Name:	40BCF342-BE1F-416E-8830-9C7EF9714905.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	206627
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, more or less the same, but you get the idea. LoH is substantially higher at the cost of the other stats being less, and less stat points overall

If you really want to max CD, then use 9+9+9 level 60 CD. Of course we want something else for the CD ring as well. The current guide says 9 CD, 9 power, 6 vitally and 3 ability for example. You can get more CD if add in more green CD’s, but the above formula is the best “balanced” CD ring. Can anyone make the same ring as in the event? It’s 225, 225, 225 and 150% CD! I love that ring, but we can’t keep it.

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Do 5/4 instead of 6/3 - better higher total overall

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Nhat! Any thought on my question about the ANB ring. It’s 225, 225, 225 and 150% CD.

Hi Nhat i am using your calculator but stupid me has a question

If i use a jbox ring,how do i input that?

Anyone who can help would be appreciated

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Jbox are 3 max Uncommons, so enter in the max value - your crafted max are unlikely to be, so no real difference between a "displayed" 59.8% and 60.0%

Oh so thats how it works...i will try it on the excel.

I notice when i input 3pcs of 59.8 that there is a 0.4% difference to a combination of 3pcs that is rated at 60.i will play around with the excel file

Comment

Originally posted by Spikeching View Post
          Oh so thats how it works...i will try it on the excel.

I notice when i input 3pcs of 59.8 that there is a 0.4% difference to a combination of 3pcs that is rated at 60.i will play around with the excel file
          The game rounds value when it is displayed, it's extremely rare to get an actual 60.0% when crafting uncommons - it may show as 60.0%, but it can be anything from 59.95% to 60.0%. And unfortunately, anything less than a real 60.0% will get you that lower total - due to the fusing formula, the details are covered in the Crafting guide...

This is why it's not worth chasing that "crafted 60.0%" for CD, 59.8% or higher will do - just use JBox if you really wants max...
          Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

The game rounds value when it is displayed, it's extremely rare to get an actual 60.0% when crafting uncommons - it may show as 60.0%, but it can be anything from 59.95% to 60.0%. And unfortunately, anything less than a real 60.0% will get you that lower total - due to the fusing formula, the details are covered in the Crafting guide...

This is why it's not worth chasing that "crafted 60.0%" for CD, 59.8% or higher will do - just use JBox if you really wants max...
            Oh...so even displayed 60 are not real 60...i will for sure use at least one jbox!i am even thinking to use 3jbox haha

But may I also ask to confirm Nhat that i will use only 1 gemstone(only on the epic) and no gemstone for the uncommon and rare,even if some of my rings will have power or cr or ar?

Comment

• Nhat
              Nhat commented
              Editing a comment
              yep, no gemstones while crafting pure CD. Gemstone rule: only socket if there's a match in the resulting piece.

Thank you Nhat

i need to look at the RESULTING ring for the gemstone.got it

Comment

Working...
            X