Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Do with the XP Crate Awards During Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do You Do with the XP Crate Awards During Season?

Started playing since early September, and liking the game so far.

With the 2022 Winter Season upon us, I've been accumulating money and experience crates like everyone else, I suppose. Even spent US$9.99 for the Season Pass since it seems to me to be one of the best buy deals while also supporting the DEVs.

But I have 2 questions:

1) Can the XP award boxes be used when an ANB event is running concurrently (thinking I read somewhere they cannot), or are you stuck using them during the Season event or thereafter during any non-ANB time?

2) My bigger question, though, is I'm trying to understand the benefit of applying any of these XP crates to a main hero. What does it get you to use an XP award during a non-ANB event? Seems to me if you force more experience onto your main character, your leaping ahead of its now "weaker" equipment build for your max trial level -- or am I all wet on this?

I have 4 main toons (Warrior, Mage, and 2xBHs) for variety, with one of my BH's as a "rinse/throw-away/repeat" farmer, the other in an early Leg Havoc build. My mage has mostly low-medium level Leg Regalia build plus a side set in inventory for gold farming. My Warrior is in an early Leg Fury set. Slowly trying to incementally improve the Leg sets for my 3 main guys.

What to do?
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 11-26-2021, 07:06 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

People will do some XP/XG runs during War Supplies when there is a 15% bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Teebs View Post
      People will do some XP/XG runs during War Supplies when there is a 15% bonus.
      Finally, at least 1 good reason. Thanks!
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
      ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

I just use them on my main char when pushing trials and farming gear for materials. (Basically whenever I do trials).

They are not worth a lot to be honest, but they don’t sell for much gold and keeping them in inventory also has no benefit. So I’ll take whatever boost I can get, even if it’s next to nothing.
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          XP/XG boosters don't sell for any gold - You can't sell them.

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          Discovered the same thing. Using them up during trials seems to get the most bang for the buck. Thanks for confirming what I thought I knew!

Once you have a good XPfarmer toon , you get more CLs for the same amount of time played than in ANB....
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          P.S. My XPagriculturalemployee had about 3 to 4 *77, a 72*Frostbeambracer and all else *76, all with xp stat and pure xp jewelry [~130% xp each] at the time of making the gross calc. [frostbeammage farming 105 with some 110 thrown in, for the uncertain promise of of more MoTs]

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Bali_Lenni. No need by me for a deep analysis. I've certainly got a ways to go, even with my main toons at CL1500 and just one L77.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries. All that just to say...it may be a wothwile undertaking to slowly build up an XPfarmer on the side - one day you may be glad to have him as he is useful for farming essences and MoTs as well..
      Working...
      X