Access to ANB Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access to ANB Leaderboard

I've been keeping my ANB character in limbo to retain access to the ANB leaderboard for my league (challenger). Am I right that I will no longer have access to this leaderboard if I select "END EVENT" and transfer my ANB character to my main account?

Why I care: I've been learning by looking at the gear, skills, stats, etc. of the warriors in the top 100. It's going slow right now due to holiday-related family activities, so I'd like to retain access to the ANB leaderboard for at least a couple more weeks. (It would be great if I could also study the leaderboards for other ANB leagues, but I don't see any way to do that.)

Yes, when you end the ANB Event, you lose access to the LB. Theoretically, you can keep your toon in limbo forever, but it starts to mess with access to the player menus.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

Correct -
      Unofficially , there is access to past leaderboards here:

https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Another useful link from a helpful player to squirrel away in my spreadsheet. Thanks, chessmaster58!
    Working...
    X