Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. And you could even pay for the gem cost to unlock them down to lvl 2, so you can just slap them on any new char you make and start 5-starring right away efficiently.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Medamanaman I second Kardinaal's suggestion. If you have more than one character, use the legendary boxes to make XP and XG farming gear for some of them so you at least get more XP and XG on your five-star runs.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    I think since you have bought them, they would be most useful for exp gear. Most people start out with an epic set and work up to legendary, you have 2 legendaries at the start. Or use them for gold farming weapons, a perfect lvl 70 will definately cut down on gold farming time. And be powerful enough to farm the level with the keys.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    L Cubes are working as expected. The devs have no plans of changing them to create level 77 items. The description will be updated to indicate that they only create level 70 items.

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Medamanaman View Post
    Does anyone have any idea whatsoever how to use those boxes so efficiently that they aren't QUITE such a waste of money?
    No. Legendary boxes are a legacy item from before the introduction of level 75 (now 77) items, along with the store packages, living items, calendar rewards, etc. Not sure why the devs don't update all these legacy items

Leave a comment:

• Medamanaman
    replied
    Hi,

I stupidly ASSumed ... that, for 10€, much more than for the eminently useful second Stash, of course you would get two 77s.

Now it appears that I am stuck with two useless 70s.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever how to use those boxes so efficiently that they aren't QUITE such a waste of money?

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Ok. Thanks, Travis!

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    L Cubes will always max out at lvl 70.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    started a topic Legendary Item Sale

Legendary Item Sale

Does anyone know if these legendary item boxes produce level 77 items? Or will they just be level 70?
    Attached Files
Working...
X