Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acquiring Crafting Recipes without gems

Do I have this about right
    • I can buy for gold, at best, one recipe every 3 hours.
    • I read there are about 200 recipes.
    • I am a casual player so probably about 3 a day, maybe 4 or 5 days a week.
    • I will have all the recipes in about 20 weeks, give or take?
    Thx in advance

Even given your estimates:

200 / (3*5) = 13

However - if you just upped that a bit to 4 a day and 7 days a week:

200 / (4*7) = 7

Comment

If you level your first character to 70, then craft + gold gear, you can easily get enough gold from repeating the story levels for the gem rewards you get. A few hours of farming gold even without prime gear or boosters, should pad your account enough so you can just log on, buy a recipe and log out. (Then set silent alarm for 3 hours later). So the week time schedule Theebs suggests is very doable.

Another advantage to level to 70 and finish story mode is you get daily quests that award gems.

And then there is another grind you need to go through as a new player. Levelling your crafting level to 50 so you have a chance at crafting max lvl (77) gear.

Welcome to a real no shortcuts rpg, and see you in the rankings
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man
        Regardless of the hero class used, maximum speed with Extra Gold on all pieces is the bare minimum. Heavy on the Vitality is usually helpful especially at lower Champion Levels. The most productive level for gold farming is 4-43 Darkhold Citadel.
        Is darkhold citadel better than morgenheim?

Comment

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          For a fairly new player, with blue gold gear, definately. In Morgenheim you need to kill the enemies on the map and farm chests along the way. Easy enough with a few choice items, but you don’t yet have any starting out…

Also, anderheim, broken mountain and broken dragon in act 1 are very good for starting players, and knowing to run these effectively helps in Anb as well.
          Last edited by Kardinaal; 01-03-2022, 09:09 AM.

Thx for the input. More gold farming and crafting here we come.

Comment

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          My advise is: concentrate on getting the 5 mil gold you need for unlocking first and leave crafting except for your gold gear and if you need better gear for levelling up or advancing in story mode.

The crafting level is only needed for the crafting portion of the game, and Anb has many benefits aside from crafting high level items (you also don’t need high level items):

- gold and gem boosts
          - less gems needed for character unlocks
          - xp boost

You don’t need to be able to craft high level gear to do those, but having a decent setup unlocked so you can craft what you need at lvl 71 is needed for decent returns.

Kardinaal is severed mountain better than broken dragon or anderheim for amb?

Comment

Severed mountain is the best for pure gold farming looking at time spent per chest. Anderheim and broken dragon offer more of a mix of gold and gemstones as you kill more/all mobs along the way, with anderheim the more gold heavy of the two. So it depends on what you need, how bored you get running severed mountain…. Next Anb just run each 5 times and compare gains. It never hurts to pick up a few gems along the way .
          mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Working...
          X