• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which BOM to keep

I had unfortunate luck

2BOM with cleave - level 72 with 200 and level 75 with 188

Either of these good to CT?

I also have a 76 with 97 shield slam - good to ct?
    Attached Files

Tricky. It depends.

1) If you are running a shield warrior then the 76 shield slam would be my choice.

2) Otherwise the 75 cleave BOM would probably be my choice (I'm assuming that other stats on the 75 will compensate to a large extent for the lower cleave damage boost). But I could be very wrong indeed here.

Comment

Don't be afraid to run Story 1.8, Training Grounds, to test each of your BoM's in a variety of single and multiple enemy scenarios. Run about 30 sec to a minute or so, but select a target time so comparisons are fair when you're ready to collect real data. Do experiment first to see how this all works.

The DETAILS button will provide a fantastic snapshot of your damage stats to help you with your decision.

Your style of play may also influence what is the "best" choice for you for your particular build.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
      ... VACATOO ANB Silver Warrior ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

Is there a reason you don’t put the +% physical damage on your bracers? Since only 4 gear slots give the stat, and most of your damage will be physical…. No matter what bracer you choose, consider changing the LoH stat to physical dmg for pushing.

That said, from both cleave bom, the perfect 72 does 6% more cleave damage, while the difference on the other stats damage wise gives the 75 1.6% more damage overall. So purely damage wise the 72 will win out by a few percent. No idea how that changes if you ct the 75, but it should make the 75 equal to the 72 damage wise.

The best bom of the bunch is the shield slam bom by far, 76 with near perfect damage boost. But ct-ing this bom will mean your current Anb char will have to cope with having only one ct. Depending on your push goals that might be an issue.
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Originally posted by Kardinaal View Post
          Is there a reason you don’t put the +% physical damage on your bracers? Since only 4 gear slots give the stat, and most of your damage will be physical…. No matter what bracer you choose, consider changing the LoH stat to physical dmg for pushing.

That said, from both cleave bom, the perfect 72 does 6% more cleave damage, while the difference on the other stats damage wise gives the 75 1.6% more damage overall. So purely damage wise the 72 will win out by a few percent. No idea how that changes if you ct the 75, but it should make the 75 equal to the 72 damage wise.

The best bom of the bunch is the shield slam bom by far, 76 with near perfect damage boost. But ct-ing this bom will mean your current Anb char will have to cope with having only one ct. Depending on your push goals that might be an issue.
          The reason why i didnt put added phys damage is because i am stupid and i didnt know this before hand haha

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X