Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    I'm actually thinking of reducing my Arena participation, maybe until the controls improve.

It will probably lower my ranking, but at least I won't feel as frustrated.

• lefkal
    replied
    Yes indeed. and it happens to me many times, I want to break it

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! I hate it when it does that, then you lose like, 32 points or something.

• lefkal
    replied
    it really is a despair, and many times the application in the arena stops, as a result of which you lose the easiest victory

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    So tired of fighting these buggy mobile controls!

Just lost another Arena match because my character wouldn't respond properly. Running towards the opponent when I'm clearly directing them to move in the opposite direction, abilities not executing when cast, the list goes on and on...

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's much worse on a smartphone or tablet. And I almost lost another Arena battle because my avatar kept running back to the opponent after I tapped to send him in the opposite direction.

And yes, I turned off all the auto-attack options in the game settings.

• Naos
    replied
    Probably won't help you but i've noticed this on pc version as well.

After the update Ms Store version which was pretty smooth before now performs smilar to the Steam version. More variance on fps with occasional frame skipping...

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    started a topic Controls and FPS getting worse.

Controls and FPS getting worse.

I've been experiencing steadily worsening FPS rates, or unstable FPS rates (going up and then down) and an increase in the number of no-spell results over the past few days.

Is anyone else having the same issues? I've maxed my phone's screen refresh to 120 Hz but it doesn't seem to have any real effect.
Working...
X