Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went back to my anb character to craft more things and all costs went up

Event timer and play timer both expired

Should i have crafted before either ended?or if the event timer ended and play timer did not,would i have been able to craft at anb prices still?

Crafting before the Event Time is over saves 80% - 90% crafting costs -- a HUGE benefit in ANB, assuming you still have gold and/or gems and/or real money to spend on supplies/materials (no Play Time is used at home base while crafting).

Play Time is important, if any is left, if you still want to progress in trials or farm. Event Time must be equal to or greater than Play Time in this case.
    ​​​​​​
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... VACATOO ANB Silver Warrior ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

By the way.....
      has it happened to anyone else that sometimes in ANB , all timers good , suddenly crafting costs are up to normal/non-ANB ? When you click out and back in with Ingrid, they go back to normal. It does not happen very often, maybe once or twice per event...
      ...any similar experiences ?

P.S. I have always managed to notice just in time bevore hitting the craft button / does anyone know if such a craft , would then in reality use the higher cost or would it use the normal anb cost ? ..just curious
      cheers
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

Comment

Working...
      X