Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to kill garm

Hello

I have tried to evade the large circles garm spawns on ground but i cant seem to win before timer ends.i am at tl 134 and my damage isnt bad.i won tl133 with 3.5mins left

My real problem is all garms attacks seem to 1 shot me except the stunning breath which i seem to evade properly half the time

Ive watched videos and cant seem to figure out what im doing wrong

My problem is all his attacks except stunni g breath and i evade the circles on the groind already

Any help appreciated

Are you talking about the blue/orange circles?
    Don't evade the circles. In fact you need them to beat Garm. Blue circle heals your character. Orange gives you more damage.
    Try to fight Garm in a narrow space so the circles overlap.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-23-2022, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Wazoo View Post
      Are you talking about the blue/orange circles?
      Don't evade the circles. In fact you need them to beat Garm. Blue circle heals your character. Orange gives you more damage.
      Try to fight Garm in a narrow space so the circles overlap.
      Holy f*ck didnt know this.

his poison nova even the poison spits kill me 1 shot almost

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I know this will kill basically anything. You need to be in the blue circle when he uses poison nova. For anything else use the orange one as much possible.
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-23-2022, 02:07 AM.

Grand_Wazoo thank you for this.

If i stay in blue circle i will survive those atks?

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem.
        But keep in mind these circles don't last long.
        Good luck.
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-23-2022, 02:20 AM.

how to beat garm
      from MY opinion
      dead at least 20 times
      lol
      i cant evade any hiw attack

Comment

• maxsec
        maxsec commented
        Editing a comment
        i know basic and mechanic to beat garm from this forum
        but it is still hard to me, now i am at garm 149, too much die, as i mention before, i am suck at evade attack, i am using BH lol,
        its just fun for me, but not garm

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, at that level the blue circle does not protect you from a direct hit of his spitting attack. You have to learn to dodge those, or you will never get past him. Make sure you have movement speed on boots and pants and add speed enchants. Most players switch from Pathfinder to Nimble Fighter at higher trials to boost Dodge, and some use both to get the maximum movement speed bonuses.

A different strategy is to drop Mag Trap and use SmokeScreen to survive the Poison Nova attacks and use Snipe to get the Snipe (DOT) working against him. I always felt like Garm was most susceptible to Poisoned Ammo, but I haven't tried that at higher trials.

Up until several seconds ago, I avoided the orange circles too, thinking it was where Garm "marked" the spot! Hehe! Thank you Spikeching and Grand Wazoo :-)
      Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

Comment

Working...
      X