After event end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After event end

How long can my hero stay "in stasis" after the event ends? I would like to keep it, but I don't have space yet.

You can keep it forever (well, a REALLY long time--I have a hard time grasping infinity). Beware though if you keep accumulating ANB toons as leftovers, it does start to mess with your menu selection with your main playing toon(s).
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

• Alsorna
      Alsorna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks very much !

I have done this stasis thing. You cannot do story levels or trials with such an event hero, but you can continue to upgrade abilities as long as the event hero has enough gold to pay for the upgrades.

You can also continue to craft using the event hero's gold and materials. Crafting costs will be greater than they were during ANB (i.e. they will be the same as for a standard character), but once you end the event for the hero, I think the items crafted at these higher costs will transfer to your main account, since they are not described as ephemeral.

Keep in mind that ephemeral items will disappear when you end the event for your hero, so it's best to unsocket all gemstones before using your event hero's gold for anything else. Before ending the event for your hero, you can sell the ephemeral items and get a little gold for them.

You may already know all this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

P.S. I don't know is what happens if you try to apply a celestial transform to an item after the event time has expired but before ending the event for the hero. I think it's best to stay safe by using celestial transforms before your event timer expires.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Vedova, excellent supplement for what you can do in "stasis."

Applying the CT to a higher level/LEG item is also a good idea, since it increases all the stats (and adds a 5th but useless Vitality). Once you manually End the Event (the key trigger), the gear will comes over to the main account with the higher stats (less the added 5th Vitality), and the CT will be separated for re-use -- just as you would expect.

So, there are still some interesting things that can be done to the stasis toon before you decide to either keep it or let it disappear upon Ending the Event.

Dobre porady dzięki...

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Nie ma za co.
Working...
X