Secondary stash cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary stash cost

I can buy the secondary stash for $4.99, but if I buy it will I have to use gems to unlock each section like the the first stash, or are all the sections open to use?

Paying the $4.99 gives you six fully opened pages of extra stash with no additional costs, 216 extra storage spaces if my math is right. Without a doubt one of the best deals in this game.

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      My only quibble here - I think it is singularly the best deal in the game. It is one of the few things in the game which you HAVE to pay real money to get, and I find the bonus of having a fully unlocked Stash for every ANB a very worthwhile benefit.

I started the game right before they released the Secondary Stash. When it was release, it was a great way for me to throw the Devs a bit of money for a game I was enjoying and getting a pretty great benefit at the same time.

... ktb

An added benefit, in addition to being fully unlocked when you make the purchase, is that the Extra Stash is also fully unlocked for your ANB heroes. This makes crafting jewelry much easier during ANBs.
    Eternium Installation File for Windows

The files are pulled from the Microsoft Store and are complete. You only have to install the largest .appx file, the one named "MakingFunInc...." if you have previously installed Eternium. If you have never installed Eternium on your Windows machine before, then you must first install the appropriate "Microsoft.VCLibs..." file.

Have fun.

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      The fully unlocked Secondary Stash for ANB's is a real great benefit. Even without Jewelry Crafting, it is a nice convenience.

... ktb
Working...
X